Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jesse's Boxing Manual of 'Advanced' Techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Cool I'll run them off for you and send them out soon. Will give all funds to Fred Hollows foundation,that means your cash will go straight to at least three third world people who will have their cataracts removed and their vision restored. Win /win.
    That's wonderful, Andre. Ought to order another set then.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going to write this here so I dont have to muck around with emails or people who just think they have to have these.

This is for advanced fighters and you should not buy them if you havent mastered the basics as you will waste your time.

These dvds have been transferred from original tapes that were recorded in long play on a video camera in many different scenarios outside as well as in gyms and in the ring etc. The first two tapes have a color issue and light fuzzes around Jesses head area but these are about footwork and moving routines and are very clear in regards to following procedure.

There are 6 dvds that cost 100 dollars Australian posted to you. The whole amount goes to this charity to keep Jesus Rodriguez's legacy alive and well;

The Fred Hollows Foundation | Restore sight for $25 and help Fred's dream live on
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello,

could anyone seed me with the pdf of Jesse's Boxing Manual?
    Links in this thread do not work.

What happened to the guy (Jesse), btw?
    His website seems deserted

Kind regards

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those are not links on page one. Those are a list then directly underneath are all the pictures and instructions that Jesse had got completed with an artist (for his web site) before he passed away.
    He died in a car crash in Lima Peru while visiting his mother,he ws living in Texas at the time and had just gone back to see the family. I think he knew something was up. He handed me everything and send copies of all the original video tapes before he left for Peru. Then after he died I offered to help to his nephew to run this and to keep the tapes going and his work on going, he declined saying he couldnt be bothered and said for me to do it. So thats the story. Now whatever I sell all goes to charity in his name, what else can you do.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a guy a few months back re oder on dvd as that is all I do now (No vhs tapes) he had lost his friends old tapes the original three from 12 years or so ago (theres now six so there double the amount of info). His mate who he lent them off was an amateur fighter in the ukranie maybe Croatia I cant remember off hand and was about 115 fights had champion ship belts for his own country etc he told this guy that he wished he had these tapes earlier on in his life as he learnt things he had never been shown.
    Ill try and dig up the email. I must ask them what they think of the whole lot now, its been a while.

I found it, glad you triggered me to think about it.

Hi Andre;

That's great;

I'm so glad I found you on the forum. My friend watches those tapes all the time. He had 190 fights for 187 wins and was Europeen champ. And says he learns some of the best moves from them, that he didn't know when fighting.

I'm sure your mate Jesse would be proud of the good that you're doing for people with his legacy.

We had the tapes. So having on DVD will be great. I already told my friend that there is extra footage on the DVD's. He gave me a leacture on how you must watch the one move over and over and practice 500 times until it's automatic.

His name is Slavco. I'm not sure how long ago he got the tapes, but I'm sure that he had them for a while. He is Serbian, and did all his boxing in east Europe, a long time ago now. He has a friend that you might know from Melbourne; Nermin, who is also from Serbia, but boxed again here, and won the Australian cruiser weight title, when I think he was around 40. He has a boxing gym in Melbourne now.

I hope you're having a good weekend, and thanks again

Lenny
    Last edited by Andre; 08-27-2012 at 03:55 AM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank for the info.

I am sorry, I am probably missing something, where can I buy the dvd then?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Through me, private message me if you are interested.

Here it is what is written three posts above:

Going to write this here so I dont have to muck around with emails or people who just think they have to have these.

This is for advanced fighters and you should not buy them if you havent mastered the basics as you will waste your time.

These dvds have been transferred from original tapes that were recorded in long play on a video camera in many different scenarios outside as well as in gyms and in the ring etc. The first two tapes have a color issue and light fuzzes around Jesses head area but these are about footwork and moving routines and are very clear in regards to following procedure.

There are 6 dvds that cost 100 dollars Australian posted to you. The whole amount goes to this charity to keep Jesus Rodriguez's legacy alive and well;

The Fred Hollows Foundation | Restore sight for $25 and help Fred's dream live on

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how can I get a copy of the pdf
    the link does not work
    thanks

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That link ceased along time ago mate when the site eventually went down. Chris had copied all of what was in there in the first few pictures anyway. It was an attempt to highlight online whats in the tapes but was unfinished by Jesse just before his accident.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    That link ceased along time ago mate when the site eventually went down. Chris had copied all of what was in there in the first few pictures anyway. It was an attempt to highlight online whats in the tapes but was unfinished by Jesse just before his accident.
    thank you
    how do I order the dvd set?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shit mate sorry I didnt see this question. Hope its not been here too long.

Through me. $100 Australian posted to you 6 dvds. The whole lot goes to a charity the latest is The Fred hollows foundation. That way four people get their sight restored through the deal.

But I was thinking to save people going to western union, Im looking into paypal too.

Another option Ive thought of is for you to donate to Fred hollows foundation direct maybe in Jesse Rodriguez name or send me the receipt from them or something, then I would post them out. I will contact Fred hollows people in regards to this and see if they can let me know who donates as I think that will be a much more direct way to operate.
    Just private message me here if you want the details anyway.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for your kind email and recent generous donation to The Fred Hollows Foundation. This gift will go directly to restoring the sight of 16 people who otherwise would be doomed to live in darkness and dependency - Thank you.

What a lovely way to remember Jesse and what a beautiful legacy you are creating for him. We are honoured to be a part of that. Empowering people to live their lives to the full is absolutely a tribute to Jesse and the many lives he touched - and he is still inspiring you now, so he must have been an amazing man. It is beautiful to see his spirit being remembered in this very generous way.

Thank you again for your support Andre - and for taking the time to tell us about Jesse.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me on 1800 352 352 if I can be of any assistance.

Best Regards,

Kacey Huggett | Supporter Services Team | The Fred Hollows Foundation
    Toll Free 1800 352 352 | Direct +61 2 8741 1934 | khuggett@hollows.org

Restore sight for just $25. Click here to make a donation

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hello,

I was trying to download the pdf to Jesse's Boxing Manual that you posted a while ago that had 11 lessons & it didn't work so I was wondering if you could post a download link that works. I would really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dre78 View Post
    Hello,

I was trying to download the pdf to Jesse's Boxing Manual that you posted a while ago that had 11 lessons & it didn't work so I was wondering if you could post a download link that works. I would really appreciate it.
    Sorry mate I havent got that it seemed to dissapear for me too maybe after Jesses site ran out it went too @ChrisNagell may have saved a few of them somehow. @Chris Nagel
    Last edited by Andre; 01-30-2016 at 03:51 PM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for the quick shipment Andre. I took a leap of faith and you delivered. I would also like to have the PDF that Mr. Rodriguez wrote if possible. I would gladly appreciate it if anyone with access to that file can send it to me.

Thread Information