ICB Guest

Default TOP 5 GREATEST ROUNDS OF BOXING: OF THE LAST DECADE! Do You Agree

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TOP 5 GREATEST ROUNDS OF BOXING: OF THE LAST DECADE! Do You Agree

Has there ever been a more deserved ? Oh the memories
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great job. Gotta love boxing.

ICB Guest

Thanks guys ccs back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahhh Thats a pretty solid list..

I can think of better fights then some of them but that vid has captured what it said it does..

As far as rounds go in this last decade its hard to think of five better..

Im not sure on ward - Burton i might change that but the rest is pretty solid!

In 24 Ice
    Immortal Technique

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB

I can think of better fights then some of them but that vid has captured what it said it does..

In 24 Ice
    That Toney vs Jirov round is amazing so many power punches its unbelieveable 30 seconds left in the round he hits Toney so hard i thought his head was going to come off even commentators went *oh my gosh* then to walk right through it and knock down Jirov thats just damn unbelieveable.

I can't comment on Ward one i personally never seen the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

In 24 Ice
    That Toney vs Jirov round is amazing so many power punches its unbelieveable 30 seconds left in the round he hits Toney so hard i thought his head was going to come off even commentators went *oh my gosh* then to walk right through it and knock down Jirov thats just damn unbelieveable.

Lol! I love Toney - Jirov!.. Manny Steward goes crazy..He was loving it!!

I think that is top five on of toney's finest performance's to date!!

He does some amazing boxing and defensive work in a couple of early rounds!..

That was a special time for toney fans.. That year he was in alot better shape and beat jirov for his first legit word title in 9 years and then successfully moved up to heavyweight and beat holyfield in a very nice performance.. Got fighter of the year aswell
    Immortal Technique

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING

In 24 Ice

Lol! I love Toney - Jirov!.. Manny Steward goes crazy..He was loving it!!

I think that is top five on of toney's finest performance's to date!!

He does some amazing boxing and defensive work in a couple of early rounds!..

That was a special time for toney fans.. That year he was in alot better shape and beat jirov for his first legit word title in 9 years and then successfully moved up to heavyweight and beat holyfield in a very nice performance.. Got fighter of the year aswell  
    It should of got fight of the year didn't Gatti vs Ward 3 win it instead ??

But yea lol Manny was going wild never heard him so excited and yea what a great year for Toney to beat Jirov and Holy excellent performances from a great fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc ICB. Fantastic vid.
    Thanks for sharing

In 24 Ice
    I get a feeling that nomination was more of a nod to the entire fight rather than just the 9th round they named. Since the whole fight was virtually one really long round non-stop from the first second to the last and every second almost mimiced the last.
    Beauty of a fight. I'm guessing they were almost honouring the whole fight with the nomination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by meowza
    cc ICB. Fantastic vid.
    Thanks for sharing

In 24 Ice
    I get a feeling that nomination was more of a nod to the entire fight rather than just the 9th round they named. Since the whole fight was virtually one really long round non-stop from the first second to the last and every second almost mimiced the last.
    Beauty of a fight. I'm guessing they were almost honouring the whole fight with the nomination.
    Yea same for me.. It must be hard to try and keep level minded and just to rounds rather then the rest of the fight...

Like i was thinking..Well what about tito - vargas but then i think that is more of a whole fight thing..

And Im not sure Ice cold.. I thought the jirov fight got figt of the year.. But now you mention it .. it may have been gatti - ward 3
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jirov and toney was made for eachother, damn thanks a lot for reminding me of that fight.

those guys are all made for eachother not so much of ward and emanuel though imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice awesome stuff the fighting heart on these guys unbelievable true warriors who just want a fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I liked Jirov/Toney more than Gatti/Ward.. the fact that it was more unexpected than Gatti/Ward, also it was more quality. and the 90s had Bert Cooper/Michael Moorer. What a fight.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by meowza
    cc ICB. Fantastic vid.
    Thanks for sharing

In 24 Ice
    No prob have one back

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    jirov and toney was made for eachother, damn thanks a lot for reminding me of that fight.

those guys are all made for eachother not so much of ward and emanuel though imo.
    Yea thanks mate Jirov vs Toney was a classic

Thread Information