Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And new peoples champion Kelly "The Ghost" Paaaavlik!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default And new peoples champion Kelly "The Ghost" Paaaavlik!!!

So does he win the peoples champ belt or what? Awesome fight between two great warriors. Miranda showed alot of guts being on the other end of those huge power punches. Props 2 both fighters.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: And new peoples champion Kelly "The Ghost" Paaaavlik!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zekebox
    So does he win the peoples champ belt or what? Awesome fight between two great warriors. Miranda showed alot of guts being on the other end of those huge power punches. Props 2 both fighters.
    Are you Kelly Pavlik
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Are you Kelly Pavlik
    No one besides you would be low enough to get on a fan based boxing website and promote yourself Tommy.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hes def. earned my respect after this performance... Prior to this I just couldn't favor Pavlik for what I had previously seen.

But what you gotta understand is Pavlik hadn't fought any quality opponents wether you agree or not thats the fact. His best names were McKart & Zuniga....
    This win has earned him that respect that Miranda had because Pavlik beat the man who was runing a muck in Miranda so for me that respect that I had for Miranda has shifted to Pavlik for taking out Miranda in style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said. He really is a great guy to be around, he is always nice to every fan, signs autographs wherever he goes, People here in youngstown love this kid. He is great for this city, and represents himself well. Humble guy for sure, I think he will be great for America and boxing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Are you Kelly Pavlik
    No one besides you would be low enough to get on a fan based boxing website and promote yourself Tommy.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not in my book...not just by beating Miranda...

That being said...I gotta ask ya two things...first of all...why the sudden change of heart regarding Miranda? He was basically worthless trash that could do no right by you for the better part of last night & half of today.

Second...so now...that he's beaten Miranda...whom again...as I said...you pretty much talked into the ground last night & the better part of today as...what did you say? Yeah...that's right...Miranda was "a joke and a overrated one"...that's what you said.

So anyways...I wanna get this straight...how does your boxing logic make that work?

Pavlik beat an overrated joke...a worthless fighter...& now he's the People's Champion?

Truly...your boxing intellect is quite dizzying.

I'd also like to quote you on something that I agree with 100%.

SORRY BUT IM GONNA BE A DICK, LET THIS BE A LESSON!
    I totally agree...but let's not shake up the snow globe & predict...no need in apologizing for what your'e gonna be...just be what you are. Again...no one can say it better than yourself...so...let's here it from the horses mouth one moe time!

SORRY FOR BEING A DICK, BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT ALL THE MIRANDA FANS ON THIS BOARD SAY!
    I aint a Miranda fan per say...but in the end...since your'e open to hearing what everyone has to say...I say that you should go one step further with the DICK thing...just go ahead & change your name to Richard Noggin.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Hes def. earned my respect after this performance... Prior to this I just couldn't favor Pavlik for what I had previously seen.

This win has earned him that respect that Miranda had
    Right about now I am feeling the same way. No one I know doubted that Pavlik could bang we were simply in doubt of his chin.

Besides, I can like a fighter and still talk trash about him. Their just men afterall--these boxers. What if I do talk smack? Does that make them less credible? Are they that much better or worse soley based on the words spoken from a man who is scared to turn off the lights at bedtime? I think not.

SigmaMu Guest

They both have earned my respect. Fights like that are awesome.
    Both fighters showed balls of king kong and the leather that was thrown around that night was making the ring side card girls cringe of course it was poor Miranda who was on the recieving end of that but Miranda did land some solid shots too and Pavlik just kept fighting. Two great warriors last night in Pavlik/Miranda.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

peoples champion your really try hard to hype pavlik huh. I think pavlik is great but your making him look bad by all your nuthugging. he doesn't need you going around the forum talking this and that. pavlik can make himself reach the top without your help so yea i think you should quit with these talks. and no his not the peoples champ, his 25 he can be the real champ sooner or later and remember he doesn't need you doing him any favors his good enough already.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

This win has earned him that respect that Miranda had
    Right about now I am feeling the same way. No one I know doubted that Pavlik could bang we were simply in doubt of his chin.

Besides, I can like a fighter and still talk trash about him. Their just men afterall--these boxers. What if I do talk smack? Does that make them less credible? Are they that much better or worse soley based on the words spoken from a man who is scared to turn off the lights at bedtime? I think not.
    BG,
    I know I've told you this before but your posts make me smile/laugh.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BG,
    I know I've told you this before but your posts make me smile/laugh.

Thanks.
    Mick

Thanks, friend.

Should I one day find myself in California I will seek you out. If I can escape my captors.

People often laugh when I am being serious and don't even crack a smile when I am joking. All my humor is spoken in very serious tones so it's hard to follow me sometimes.

Like the time I told my mother the homemade lemon icing on my birthday cake tasted of dish detergent. It was a joke, ma. Stop cryin'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This being the second time I'd seen Kelly Pavlik in the ring, I must say I'm impressed. He should challenge Joe Calzaghe for a battle of the tough ass white dudes. Needless to say Calzaghe would pose much bigger problems to The Ghost than the very one-dimensional, very sloppy and overconfident "El Pantera" did. That guy needs to be told that when you block with your face you A) Lose points and B) Run the risk of getting KOed...which was exactly what happened to Miranda Edison. He got read his Miranda rights on Saturday night. Good luck to Kelly Pavlik, hope he gets the title shot he wants soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik looked great last night can't take it away from him. Yes! He is in the position now and has the chance to meet the top fighter in Taylor does he look like he belongs in that class? It doesn't matter hes there and will have to show if he does or not. I dont think Miranada is a Taylor but will have to see. Taylor seems to have problems with good boxers. If Taylor meets a natural middle weight that can box it could be a different story and Pavlik has real good power.

Thread Information