User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Believe How Bad My Boxing Knowledge Was Before I Came Here

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Can't Believe How Bad My Boxing Knowledge Was Before I Came Here

I still don't know shiet.
    So what.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    I was an expert before I came here and already knew everything
    This fwockin guy! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I outta pound you!

Honestly...I've always liked to pride meself in knowing my sport. Always loved to sit around & rehash discs & sets & books over & over & over...but let me say this...no one knows everything...even when they know alot.

The thing about this place that's so great is that you can learn in a friendly fashion vs being on other forums...everyone's got to be a gotdam know it all...& most of the know it all's don't fwockin know it all.

It's good to listen & learn here because we all fold our knowledge together as a community. Over the few years that I've been here there have been several members that like to break the dick out & flex like they run the show...& wev'e dispatched several belligerent know it alls & kept the goodies...but this Big H guy...

HE GOT'S TO FWOCKIN' GO!!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me too, but it's hard work trying to 'educate' the masses sometimes aint it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I was just thinking back to how bad my boxing knowledge was before i came here and man it was bad i never knew who Pac was never heard of Calzaghe only from my dad and loads of other boxers and other stuff i didn't know just wana say thanks to everyone here for teaching me and learning me more about boxing thanks guys and girls ccs to everyone who replies.
    Ice Cold do what I do, I alway's wanted to be a columnist or a sports writer in any major sport, but since I have not been able to do that I plan on living out my fantasies here. You can learn so much through debate, agreements, and just plain reading. You can't lose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before i came on Saddos i aint ever heard of Roy Jones Junior. Believe me the majority of the people in the UK dont have a clue who he is. Since being a member ive watched clips of him then got his career set and now hes my all time favourite boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We learn something new everyday everydays a school day Ice your a good man

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel reading all these posts have made me dumber? I don't think I remember how to tie my own shoes anymore.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Evil wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I was just thinking back to how bad my boxing knowledge was before i came here and man it was bad i never knew who Pac was never heard of Calzaghe only from my dad and loads of other boxers and other stuff i didn't know just wana say thanks to everyone here for teaching me and learning me more about boxing thanks guys and girls ccs to everyone who replies.
    Ice Cold do what I do, I alway's wanted to be a columnist or a sports writer in any major sport, but since I have not been able to do that I plan on living out my fantasies here. You can learn so much through debate, agreements, and just plain reading. You can't lose.
    hahaha

You got to love a guy with 43 posts who joined less than 24 hours ago advising a guy with over 8000 posts to use the board to gain knowledge

Have a for making me laugh

'Do what I do' priceless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dayo
    Before i came on Saddos i aint ever heard of Roy Jones Junior. Believe me the majority of the people in the UK dont have a clue who he is. Since being a member ive watched clips of him then got his career set and now hes my all time favourite boxer.
    its the same down under! only us boxing fans know the whos who of boxing....the average joe blow only knows of the huge names eg: TYSON, ALI, LEWIS,FOREMAN...THANKS TO HIS WONDERFULL GRILLER , AND HOLYFIELD....ONLY CAUSE HES THE GUY TYSON CHOMPED ON .....
    BOXING IS NOT LIKE IT USED TO be pre 1980, when all the big fights were on free to air. so today if you ask the average man who calzaghe or kessler or pac are, they wouldnt have a fwokin clue!
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure
    its the same down under! only us boxing fans know the whos who of boxing....the average joe blow only knows of the huge names eg: TYSON, ALI, LEWIS,FOREMAN...THANKS TO HIS WONDERFULL GRILLER , AND HOLYFIELD....ONLY CAUSE HES THE GUY TYSON CHOMPED ON .....
    BOXING IS NOT LIKE IT USED TO be pre 1980, when all the big fights were on free to air. so today if you ask the average man who calzaghe or kessler or pac are, they wouldnt have a fwokin clue!
    They will probably know the real stars like Peter Manfredo though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    yeah they do, its a fwokin joke..................bring back free to air title fights, we could pertition for it. public opinion is stronger than the supreme court. and ive got the time, i just got sacked for pinching the bosses fat nephews juicy little man boobies .....true story
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must be who we learn from then. Like a teacher.

Can I go to the toilet please sir?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    yeah they do, its a fwokin joke..................bring back free to air title fights, we could pertition for it. public opinion is stronger than the supreme court. and ive got the time, i just got sacked for pinching the bosses fat nephews juicy little man boobies .....true story
    So what your telling us is that you've been charged for indecent assualt.........nice

I hope his boobies were worth it :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The man who taught me used to say, "I've forgotten more about boxing then you'll ever know."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    The man who taught me used to say, "I've forgotten more about boxing then you'll ever know."
    Long Live Kid
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Thread Information