Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Believe How Bad My Boxing Knowledge Was Before I Came Here

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Can't Believe How Bad My Boxing Knowledge Was Before I Came Here

I was just thinking back to how bad my boxing knowledge was before i came here and man it was bad i never knew who Pac was never heard of Calzaghe only from my dad and loads of other boxers and other stuff i didn't know just wana say thanks to everyone here for teaching me and learning me more about boxing thanks guys and girls ccs to everyone who replies.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can't Believe How Bad My Boxing Knowledge Was Before I Came Here

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I was just thinking back to how bad my boxing knowledge was before i came here and man it was bad i never knew who Pac was never heard of Calzaghe only from my dad and loads of other boxers and other stuff i didn't know just wana say thanks to everyone here for teaching me and learning me more about boxing thanks guys and girls ccs to everyone who replies.
    I know what you mean. I haven't been here that long, and I've felt alot of people seem to agree with what I say, but it's amazing what you learn from others. Being on this forum has just made me love the sport more. It's gr8 to talk with real fans who actually know what they're talking about.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    I know what you mean. I haven't been here that long, and I've felt alot of people seem to agree with what I say, but it's amazing what you learn from others. Being on this forum has just made me love the sport more. It's gr8 to talk with real fans who actually know what they're talking about.
    back and i agree with what you said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same as, my boxing knowledge wasnt all that either till I came on here and this site has made me love boxing so much more than I already did. All my mates are just into football so I never get to chat to anyone about boxing so this place is great. The only problem is I cant get any work done cause I keep spending all my time on this damn forum!!
    Nothings Sweeter Than Sugar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerharvey
    Same as, my boxing knowledge wasnt all that either till I came on here and this site has made me love boxing so much more than I already did. All my mates are just into football so I never get to chat to anyone about boxing so this place is great. The only problem is I cant get any work done cause I keep spending all my time on this damn forum!!
    i was the same man i use to wake up have my coffee and log on to saddos. before i new it 8 hours had flown by....time flies on this site but now i just get on for about 10 mins a day cause its a waste of life sitting on the computer all day long.

ive also learnt a thing or to from my time here...best boxing site on the net
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats starange is how you end up here in the 1st place

Its definately always a pleasure though
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel the same way... I thought myself a boxing fan prior to coming here cuz I knew more about it then anyone else I know... Thats not saying to much. I have deffinitly honed my knowlege but still have a long way to go.

Thanks fellas
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was an expert before I came here and already knew everything
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find when people come here..They know a little bit..Then they get the news, see the chats and everything..

Sometimes eagerness to learn makes people believe the first thing they hear..

And eventually instead of believing what you hear you tend to make yuor own decisions based on the facts and what you have seen through the site or watched what people recommended..
    You kinda become your own person
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my knowledge has came on a lot as well. i came here because of boxrec! there was a newstory on there posted from this site and i noticed there was a forum and here i am, still posting ( sometimes )

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Flash kunt

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flash kunt
    ICB - wash your mouth out with soap and water - you never swear
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

ICB Guest

Flash kunt
    ICB - wash your mouth out with soap and water - you never swear
    worse than me bloody mum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do know that in the time Ive been here,Im paying closer attention to the lighter weights
    Usually dont pay much attention to anything lighter then Middleweight,with a few notable exceptions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fwockin guy! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I outta pound you!

Honestly...I've always liked to pride meself in knowing my sport. Always loved to sit around & rehash discs & sets & books over & over & over...but let me say this...no one knows everything...even when they know alot.

The thing about this place that's so great is that you can learn in a friendly fashion vs being on other forums...everyone's got to be a gotdam know it all...& most of the know it all's don't fwockin know it all.

It's good to listen & learn here because we all fold our knowledge together as a community. Over the few years that I've been here there have been several members that like to break the dick out & flex like they run the show...& wev'e dispatched several belligerent know it alls & kept the goodies...but this Big H guy...

HE GOT'S TO FWOCKIN' GO!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information