Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather says he’ll KO Pacman in 3

ooh and pacs chin is tested and proven...as for floyd no not so much or not at all. pac will test it though for sure. no way floyd stops pac, pacs only chance to win is to stop floyd if not floyd will play keep away and settle for a u.d after trying his best to avoid a real fight, but pacs pressure and speed and power and stamina I highly doubt it would be any where close to an easy night for floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Chavez would'nt argue at 130lbs Mayweather hit hard

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    pavlik is a great example of when he says it he'll do it but floyd no, not at all
    Pavlik can only fight one way - Down at the lower weights mayweather was pretty hard hitting and didn't box like he does now - when its all said and done mayweather wil be judged on his wins and who he has fought...

Aint noone gunna rank him high for being able to box well but he went toe to toe and lost... he is in a game where winning counts and its his job to WIN - F*** me how many boxers say they will win by KNock out but never do? you don't slag them off for not living up to thier word then...

I am far from the biggest maweather fan, but hell i got a S*** load of respect for the boys talents and have never even thought of slatting him for his style. If its a debate about excitment etc then i will talk about it.. but when it comes to him winning, he would be a fool to fight a different way right now...
    pretty hard hitting against who chico? all respect to chico but floyd expose his chin not so much of floyd hitting hard it was the suspect chin of chico. and compare who hits harder pac or floyd p4p prime for prime 130. we have to agree pac hits much harder right? right.

so what if pac hits hard lol? his power won't mean jack when hes hitting fresh air... mayweather would of been to big for him IMO - his speek and pwer at that weight would punish pac to no end... his reach would make it easy for him to land and move confusing the shit out of pac all night... i would of thought it ends in around 7-10 rounds
    no way pac hits air all night, for sure he'll hit anything possible. pacs the best at punishing anything in site, body, head etc. he'll hit floyd or floyd will run t0o much which will be a hard fight to decide and i hear they are giving rounds to those who trys to make the fight now a days because of the cheating boxers we have that demonstarte one hit and move to win rounds. hmm interesting aye and pac is no gatti i bet you base your thoughts on the gatti fight huh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    floyd can't ever back up what he says because his an example of a punk bitch, pac hits him he'll be out in 3.
    Larios lasted 12 with Pacquiao and Solis made it to the 8th. I guess you think both of those fighters are better defensively and have better chins than Floyd.
    pac pretty much took out solis when he felt like it, that was when the cut came he decided hmm....let me get my cut look at so yea i'll turn up the heat a bit and get rid of this guy solis. and yea pac took larios to 12 because he wanted to so his countryman had plenty of time to watch him in action
    This is hilarious.
    What's sad is that I think you actually believe it's true. Wow.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

floyd can't ever back up what he says because his an example of a punk bitch, pac hits him he'll be out in 3.
    Larios lasted 12 with Pacquiao and Solis made it to the 8th. I guess you think both of those fighters are better defensively and have better chins than Floyd.
    pac pretty much took out solis when he felt like it, that was when the cut came he decided hmm....let me get my cut look at so yea i'll turn up the heat a bit and get rid of this guy solis. and yea pac took larios to 12 because he wanted to so his countryman had plenty of time to watch him in action
    This is hilarious.
    ooh snap wsup floyd sr. damn ur fugly and ooh yea good luck trying to get ur job back with oscar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is hilarious.
    ooh snap wsup floyd sr. damn ur fugly and ooh yea good luck trying to get ur job back with oscar
    Since you responded with a joke, I take that as a sign that I was right.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is hilarious.
    Since you responded with a joke, I take that as a sign that I was right.
    good for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

floyd talks fast the same way he runs...
    pacquiao will give pbf his first KO loss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is hilarious.
    Well ... you actually believe that Mayweather would KO Pac. Wow. So I think its fair to call it quits between you and Julius :-) ... Mayweather would be tough and the fight could go either way, but he aint gonna kO Pac in any round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    blah blah blah blah.. mayweather is just trying to sell himself coz he knows he looks like a fool after the "world awaits"... didnt keep his word that fight at all. .i dunno how people would look up to a person that has no word of honor. well, if he said that.. let him come down to 130 then..
    So you admit that you hang onto his every word then

Thats the only reason someone would get mad at him and say he "doesn't" deliver.

He means what he says and when he gets in the ring he decides the best strategy.

If its what he said he'll do he'll do it, if its something else he'll do it, either way he comes away with a win.
    CC Starr you are correctamundo. I can't even believe knowledgable folk on this board even talk what floyd says seriously anyway. A lot of it is to sell tickets or create an interest in a certain fight. If you hate him so much, don't react to what he says....that's what he wants people to do.....and good on him, he's entertaining. No matter what he says, he always comes away with a win.
    hahaha.. thats a nice thought.. dont matter if you have face to show to people its alright as long as you win. is it really entertaining? whats entertaining about punch move punch move? man.. thats really entertaining
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    blah blah blah blah.. mayweather is just trying to sell himself coz he knows he looks like a fool after the "world awaits"... didnt keep his word that fight at all. .i dunno how people would look up to a person that has no word of honor. well, if he said that.. let him come down to 130 then..
    So you admit that you hang onto his every word then

Thats the only reason someone would get mad at him and say he "doesn't" deliver.

He means what he says and when he gets in the ring he decides the best strategy.

If its what he said he'll do he'll do it, if its something else he'll do it, either way he comes away with a win.
    hahahaha.. all talk right its a like a woman faking an orgasm.. all those moans dont mean shat
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]

pretty hard hitting against who chico? all respect to chico but floyd expose his chin not so much of floyd hitting hard it was the suspect chin of chico. and compare who hits harder pac or floyd p4p prime for prime 130. we have to agree pac hits much harder right? right.
    [/quote]

great job trying man.. but if your asking who hits harder at 130 between pac and pbf in a pool of pbf lovers, its like trying to sell rubber to a monk
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Infinite
    This is hilarious.
    Well ... you actually believe that Mayweather would KO Pac. Wow. So I think its fair to call it quits between you and Julius :-) ... Mayweather would be tough and the fight could go either way, but he aint gonna kO Pac in any round
    How are you so sure? Pacquiao has been KO'd before.... by much lesser fighters than Floyd Mayweather, at much lower weights than 130.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Pacman but I think Floyd would beat all those guys easy enough. Sounds crazy probably ,but his style would be good to beat all of them at 130

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather as only got 24 ko's in 38 fights 20 of them when he was fighting around 130lbs so he was puching harder then so he would more than likely stop Pacman

Thread Information