Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been rebooted!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been rebooted!

Okay everybody...the Rankings & Ratings System has just been rebooted!

I haven't had the massive amount of time that I generally have with this thread...& for that I apologize...but things have ironed themselves out in the life of Wacko & here at Wackoland...so I am trying to stay on top of things a bit better.

For those that aren't familiar with the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System...what can I say...here it is.

I will try to keep us updated from month to month...if possible...from fight to fight...which is what I would like...but I gotta eat & sleep...oh yeah...& drink massive amounts of liquor...so during the mean time...I will do my best to keep this updated at the start of each month.

If you are wondering what happened to all of the previous posts...I thought that I'd reboot us so to speak & get a fresh start for the month of May.

Alot has changed over the past seven months...so along with the changes comes the new opinions necessary to keep this thing going....

This is our baby...let's make it work. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...c,47955.0.html

Welcome to Wackoland!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been reboo

Nice one fella for putting the time and effort in
    cc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been rebooted!

Absolute kudos for the hard work - even if we don't always see eye to eye about certain fighters, I still got nothin but respect for ya! CC

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been rebooted!

CC Wacko, like the others said, thanks for putting in the time, though I suppose you need something to do while recovering from binges

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC!
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks fellars. s back.

I'd like for everyone to note that this is "Saddo's Official Rankings & Ratings System"...not Wacko's.

I just comprised the list. While it does take up a bit of my time...it is not set in stone & Wacko aint always on point with everything boxing.

So if you have a suggestion...maybe a change you would like to make...then bring it up & if enough people agree on it...then it shall be done.

This is "our" list as a collective whole...so let's sort it out over the next month or so.

Cheers & koneecheewah bitches.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay fellars...the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System has been reboo

CC Wack,excellent work! Although Margarito is above Cotto and Shane at 147

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can live with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Okay everybody...the Rankings & Ratings System has just been rebooted!

I haven't had the massive amount of time that I generally have with this thread...& for that I apologize...but things have ironed themselves out in the life of Wacko & here at Wackoland...so I am trying to stay on top of things a bit better.

For those that aren't familiar with the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System...what can I say...here it is.

I will try to keep us updated from month to month...if possible...from fight to fight...which is what I would like...but I gotta eat & sleep...oh yeah...& drink massive amounts of liquor...so during the mean time...I will do my best to keep this updated at the start of each month.

If you are wondering what happened to all of the previous posts...I thought that I'd reboot us so to speak & get a fresh start for the month of May.

Alot has changed over the past seven months...so along with the changes comes the new opinions necessary to keep this thing going....

This is our baby...let's make it work. Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...c,47955.0.html

Welcome to Wackoland!

Good job cc to ya
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC man, don't suppose you can point me towards some footage of Demetrius Hopkins by any chance.
    Still not seen the guy fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for another top project keeping our boards #1 on the net
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Thread Information