Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How To Get That Ripped Look On The Arms ??

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default How To Get That Ripped Look On The Arms ??

Right my arms are quite muscley but they really only show if i flex or ect i want to get that ripped look on the arms if anyone can help me out thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How To Get That Ripped Look On The Arms ??

If you have a 6 pack without flexing, then it'll be that way with your arms. It has more to do with your body fat %. Lose the weight that's covering them, get stronger and there you'll have it. Just follow the same guidelines that you read in your other thread. Have patiences, stick to it and you'll get there.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    If you have a 6 pack without flexing, then it'll be that way with your arms. It has more to do with your body fat %. Lose the weight that's covering them, get stronger and there you'll have it. Just follow the same guidelines that you read in your other thread. Have patiences, stick to it and you'll get there.
    Ok thanks again Chris its hard sticking to it but i'll get there in end its hard work though see thats why alot of people don't get what they want when they get discouraged but boy is it hard when you have to wake up do your roadwork early in morning when your well tired and hurting all over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if i remeber right ur only 17 so its harder to get riped as u have more growing to do i think so neway

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warreng
    if i remeber right ur only 17 so its harder to get riped as u have more growing to do i think so neway
    Yes i thought that to my six pack is starting to show lil bit but my arms are ok but not ripped but i'll just have to keep at it but its bloody hard work mate i can tell you.

Thread Information