Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why O Why Did PAC MAN turn down the Marquez Fight?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why O Why Did PAC MAN turn down the Marquez Fight?

Well my fellow Boxing addicts it apears the Pac man has turned down the Juan Manuel Marquez fight and in the process he has given up his #1 contender ranking, for me there is a # OF reasons why this happened. But the two that stand out the most to me and seem the most obvious are First of all. The Pacman nows he is completly out classed and out gunned in fighting JMM and second of all that old Crack pot Aurum and his legal issues between Golden boy and him for Pacs promotional rights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why O Why Did PAC MAN turn down the Marquez Fight?

Quote Originally Posted by memojaras
    Well my fellow Boxing addicts it apears the Pac man has turned down the Juan Manuel Marquez fight and in the process he has given up his #1 contender ranking, for me there is a # OF reasons why this happened. But the two that stand out the most to me and seem the most obvious are First of all. The Pacman nows he is completly out classed and out gunned in fighting JMM and second of all that old Crack pot Aurum and his legal issues between Golden boy and him for Pacs promotional rights
    here is the link http://www.boxingscene.com/index.php?m=show&id=8831

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heres CC#22 on me and thanks for the link thats always good to have a link to storys like this.

But shhhhh!! Don't make too much noise on this matter don't you see that the person behind all this is ODLH/GBP it's his fault this fights not happening. He's the one who is trying to deprive us fans from this great fight and many other fights.

Thats worthless piece of sh*t! ODLH what a sad man I hope he rawts in his money.
    Damn! him....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly CMM. Because we all know that Arum is just a boxing saint. Never quite got that angle but never knew enough to chime in.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Exactly CMM. Because we all know that Arum is just a boxing saint. Never quite got that angle but never knew enough to chime in.

Oh! yeah! one other thing let's not forget like some people on here said (Pac fans to be exact) JMM is scared of Pac and he doesn't wanna fight him. JMM will come up with some excuse not to fight him.

Oh! boy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well all the gbp/top rank gay drama aside, its my understanding that because there was no formal negotians made that as it stands it would be a 75/25 split in favor of the champ JMM but come on now im a HUGE JMM fan and we all know hes not the majority draw in this fight nor was he in the mab fight and i hate to say it but he wouldnt even be worth that if he rematched mab even after beating him. lets not kid ourselves as much as i love JMM hes not a HUGE DRAW like: mab, pac, em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    well all the gbp/top rank gay drama aside, its my understanding that because there was no formal negotians made that as it stands it would be a 75/25 split in favor of the champ JMM but come on now im a HUGE JMM fan and we all know hes not the majority draw in this fight nor was he in the mab fight and i hate to say it but he wouldnt even be worth that if he rematched mab even after beating him. lets not kid ourselves as much as i love JMM hes not a HUGE DRAW like: mab, pac, em.
    75/25 in favor of JMM man that was sick. RJJ just asked for 60/40 for B-Hop rematch back then. How come it's 75/25 I know why I am going to watch this fight, to see how much Pac has improved since their last meeting. True that JMM poses the biggest threat to Pac and his style but I think Pac was the one who improved more. CC Dudez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mintymen
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    75/25 in favor of JMM man that was sick. RJJ just asked for 60/40 for B-Hop rematch back then. How come it's 75/25 I know why I am going to watch this fight, to see how much Pac has improved since their last meeting. True that JMM poses the biggest threat to Pac and his style but I think Pac was the one who improved more. CC Dudez
    Heck yeah.

JMM fought the 1-dimesional Pac back in 04. Pac is now a Pacmonster, he's the Pacmanian Devil

Pac handlers turned down the rematch coz JMM's handlers are greedy SOBs.

They can't agree on the purse.

Same reason JMM gave to Pac when he turned down the rematch before he fought Chris John.

The situation has also something to do with Top Rank - GBP feud (which is Pac's fault).

Sometimes I think of boxing as 90% money talk (business), 10% sports. And that's really sad for the fans.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Heres CC#22 on me and thanks for the link thats always good to have a link to storys like this.

But shhhhh!! Don't make too much noise on this matter don't you see that the person behind all this is ODLH/GBP it's his fault this fights not happening. He's the one who is trying to deprive us fans from this great fight and many other fights.

Thats worthless piece of sh*t! ODLH what a sad man I hope he rawts in his money.
    Damn! him....

It can't be true can it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

because jmm gave him lesson after the first round and this time he will win a UD over manny
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    because jmm gave him lesson after the first round and this time he will win a UD over manny
    You're right. JMM gave Manny a lesson.

And lesson learned for Manny. That's why JMM will get KTFO this time in early rounds.

Tsk tsk tsk! MAB flooring JMM is a bad omen for Juanita.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac aint coward im sure of that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mnmc10
    pac aint coward im sure of that!
    Damn straight he aint'.

I don't think this issue is about who's coward and who's not.

I think it's about who gets the bigger dough which is fcuking disgusting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

O god truly only the dumbest boxing fans in the world could only think that the reason why pac vs jmm cannot happen is because pac is scared of jmm. when all the time the right answer is in front of your fowking ugly face. "it's all about money and respect"

put yourself to pac shoes a 75/25 in favor of JMM is not only a great insult to pac stature whose without the question is the bigger crowd drawer between the two; but also a 75/25 split is like JMM taking a BUM fighter who is trying to make a name on himself.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record it was the Pac fans who 1ST mentioned the 'scare' factor in another thread that was made right after the MAB-JMM fight.

I was the one to mention that I didn't think either one was scared of the other.

Thread Information