0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default mike tyson vs james tillis... video

[youtube=425,350]quG2u7p5fd0[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]PmZ3NfFG9g4[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]SFyQhKEWctM[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]QnadFiCKDWQ[/youtube]
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: mike tyson vs james tillis... video

hey ice,. its on youtube dude
    &quot;To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragety&quot; -Cus D&#039;amato-<br /><br />&quot;I pitty the fool&quot;-clubber lang-<br /><br />&quot;My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It&#039;s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm&quot;

ICB Guest

Is that the full fight ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    sure is

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure
    sure is
    Nice one bruv i'll watch it later tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Troy McClure
    sure is
    Nice one bruv i'll watch it later tonight.
    no wuckin furries.....cc in 24

ICB Guest

Actually didn't have time to watch the fight last night im watching it now and so far Tillis won first round i think but it was very close round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If anything that fight showed me more than anything else that a prime ali would dispatch of tyson quite easily.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    If anything that fight showed me more than anything else that a prime ali would dispatch of tyson quite easily.
    Yes because Tyson was near his prime here Tillis is giving him alot of movement using the jab landing with uppercut this is exactly the reason why i think Holmes and Lewis would beat Tyson.

ICB Guest

Unlucky for Tillis in round 4 because Tillis was winning that round quite big.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes because Tyson was near his prime here Tillis is giving him alot of movement using the jab landing with uppercut this is exactly the reason why i think Holmes and Lewis would beat Tyson.
    Its really wierd if you watch his early fight videos you can see a decline in his intensity by the end of his ko streak. It peaked back up again after he beat berbick but if you watch all of his early fights closely you can see what i mean.

ICB Guest

Its really wierd if you watch his early fight videos you can see a decline in his intensity by the end of his ko streak. It peaked back up again after he beat berbick but if you watch all of his early fights closely you can see what i mean.
    Im noticing in this fight that he is a bit less aggressive but i think he is quite confused because he is struggling with Tillis's movement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im noticing in this fight that he is a bit less aggressive but i think he is quite confused because he is struggling with Tillis's movement.
    Nah before he fought tillis there was another big guy he was fighting that moved ok (he wasn't as fast but im pretty sure he wasn't a stationary target) and tyson just went after him with reckless abandon.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK, on a fight only 14 months in to his career, you take as evidence Ali would have beaten Mike

If we did the same for Ali then after 3 whole years of being a pro and seeing him struggle big time with the likes of Doug Jones and nearly being stopped by Henry Cooper (yes thats right 2 consecutive poor displays after more than twice the amount of time as a pro that Mike was when he beat Tillis) then we would have to say a Mike in his prime would murder Ali, or Clay

When it comes to Mike he really isnt given a fair shake of the stick, when Mike struggled at his peak he wan nearly every round of his poor fights, when Ali struggled in his prime he was getting unpopular decisions and scraping himself off the floor

Mike having trouble was someone who heard the final bell

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross
    OK, on a fight only 14 months in to his career, you take as evidence Ali would have beaten Mike

If we did the same for Ali then after 3 whole years of being a pro and seeing him struggle big time with the likes of Doug Jones and nearly being stopped by Henry Cooper (yes thats right 2 consecutive poor displays after more than twice the amount of time as a pro that Mike was when he beat Tillis) then we would have to say a Mike in his prime would murder Ali, or Clay

When it comes to Mike he really isnt given a fair shake of the stick, when Mike struggled at his peak he wan nearly every round of his poor fights, when Ali struggled in his prime he was getting unpopular decisions and scraping himself off the floor

Mike having trouble was someone who heard the final bell
    Tyson also won title the same year in one of his most impressive victorys Tyson never faced anyone in his prime that moved and hit him sure he fought guys who could move im not saying that but mostly they were scared and wern't throwing much only looked to survive and on defensive Tillis moved and was throwing punches and i have almost finished watching it and im suprised at how many clean punches Tillis has landed.

Thread Information