http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2GS289O98U

i already know shavers is known as a xtremely hard puncher, but didnt know frazier, and foreman and even a prime tyson refused to fight him! if this is true then i am disgusted.
he was 6'0 tall, a big 6 footer like rahman he was very thickly built. but wasnt a fat cunt like rahman. only weight 205-220/

i really thought these guys were great champs and would fight anybody. i heard ages ago that dempsey also refused to fight langford, but most likely its not true cos dempsey fought but bigger and tougher guys than langford, and other things. i think sulivan refused to fight some fighters.

is James Toney the only fighter who will fight anybody anywhere anytime regardless of how hard they hit or how good they are. I cant think of another fighter who openly challenged other fighters like toney does.

i cant think of another HW fighter in the history like Toney, with his attitude to fight anybody anywhere anytime! but if foreman avoided shavers in the later years then i would excuse that cos foreman was innit for the money in the later years...mainly. but tyson has no excuses!