Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How Would Mike McCallum Have Done Against Duran Hearns Leonard Hagler

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default How Would Mike McCallum Have Done Against Duran Hearns Leonard Hagler

Some people think he was ducked by the fab 4 but just say he would of fought them all how would he have done ?? i think personally only one he would of beat was Duran.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How Would Mike McCallum Have Done Against Duran Hearns Leonard Hagler

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Some people think he was ducked by the fab 4 but just say he would of fought them all how would he have done ?? i think personally only one he would of beat was Duran.
    What's your opinion of Duran m8?
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

ICB Guest

Default Re: How Would Mike McCallum Have Done Against Duran Hearns Leonard Hagler

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    I think he was greatest Lightweight but when he moved up he some good wins and some bad ones like losing to Simms and Laing i think Duran struggled with fast fighters aswell i dunno about you mate but thats impression i always got anyway i think McCallum is talented enough to beat Duran but you gotta admire Duran moving all way up to go 15 rounds with one of the toughest if not toughest Middleweight ever i had fight even after 12 rounds shame he gased out that could of been one of the greatest victorys ever.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    I think he was greatest Lightweight but when he moved up he some good wins and some bad ones like losing to Simms and Laing i think Duran struggled with fast fighters aswell i dunno about you mate but thats impression i always got anyway i think McCallum is talented enough to beat Duran but you gotta admire Duran moving all way up to go 15 rounds with one of the toughest if not toughest Middleweight ever i had fight even after 12 rounds shame he gased out that could of been one of the greatest victorys ever.
    Agree with most of that m8 - fact that most people don't realize is that he had already hand 80 fights before he started to move up - so Lightweight was where his legacy really lies
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he beats Hearns and Duran, but loses to Leonard and Hagler.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    I think he beats Hearns and Duran, but loses to Leonard and Hagler.
    You think he could break down Hearns with his famous body shots ?? maybe McCallum has the chin to do it he has never been stopped and took a prime Roy Jones punches for 12 rounds when he was 40.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McCallum vs. duran = McCallum
    McCallum vs. Hearns = Hearns
    McCallum vs. Leonard = Leonard
    McCallum vs. Hagler = Hagler

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Shaw
    McCallum vs. duran = McCallum
    McCallum vs. Hearns = Hearns
    McCallum vs. Leonard = Leonard
    McCallum vs. Hagler = Hagler
    Thats how i see it aswell.

Thread Information