Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9000 Posts Only Another 1000 Posts To Go To Get 10000

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: 9000 Posts Only Another 1000 Posts To Go To Get 10000

Quote Originally Posted by zzz
    You just might become the only person to reach 10,000 posts, and 1,000 coolclicks I might add, without using any form of punctuation whatsover. Can't argue with success.
    I'll be honest i suck a punctuation i've not long come out of school at that was the worse for me punctuation but atleast i put full stop at the end.

ICB Guest

And also i would like to add people can understand what im saying anyway so i don't need punctuation i admit im not very good at it but it doesn't make me less credible poster because im not good at punctuation like some of the others on here.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congrats mate, 9000 posts and only 8000 were spam.

Good luck with your next 1000, I'll coolclick you again probably in 48 hours when you reach that milestone :P

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Good luck with your next 1000, I'll coolclick you again probably in 48 hours when you reach that milestone :P
    I would say about 8500 but yea thanks anyway Bilbo back mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    And also i would like to add people can understand what im saying anyway so i don't need punctuation i admit im not very good at it but it doesn't make me less credible poster because im not good at punctuation like some of the others on here.
    You're right, it doesn't affect your credibility on boxing issues. Punctuation makes what you write easier to read and less prone to misunderstanding. Actually it didn't occur to me that it was because you weren't good at it, I just figured it was part of your Saddo's persona. No big deal.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zzz
    You're right, it doesn't affect your credibility on boxing issues. Punctuation makes what you write easier to read and less prone to misunderstanding. Actually it didn't occur to me that it was because you weren't good at it, I just figured it was part of your Saddo's persona. No big deal.
    Thats fine bro just punctuation never been my strong point i wern't having a ago just i was explaining to you bro shame i haven't seen you around alot you seem a cool guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

CC#846 Bilbo that made me laugh

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know its amazing i haven't even been here a year but it feels like i've been here for years.
    CC on the good work bro, and i reckon you reach the 1,000 CC's before 10k posts. Anyhow man, I know what you mean about feeling right at home here. My spot on the brown leather couch has moulded itself to the shape of my arse.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    You know its amazing i haven't even been here a year but it feels like i've been here for years.
    CC on the good work bro, and i reckon you reach the 1,000 CC's before 10k posts. Anyhow man, I know what you mean about feeling right at home here. My spot on the brown leather couch has moulded itself to the shape of my a***.
    back mate keep up good work on rbr.

Thread Information