Thread: Iran Drawing Up Plans to Strike European Nuclear Sites, Analyst Says

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Iran Drawing Up Plans to Strike European Nuclear Sites, Analyst Says

These Iranian cunts need to be dealt with before its too late !

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...fnc.world/iran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Iran Drawing Up Plans to Strike European Nuclear Sites, Analyst Says

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

they need to bomb this f*cking country back to the stone age...make it one big f*ckin sheet of GLASS!!! F*ck that country and anyone that supports it!!!!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Iran Drawing Up Plans to Strike European Nuclear Sites, Analyst Says

Hmmm... well, Ireland is a neutral country, so I guess all I can say is...

Hope all you others survive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hold me, Lord's Gym. Hold me and tell me stories about the Hulk.

Just do it publicly so everyone can see that I am but a frightened child and am not actually gay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

It takes them 9 years to come up with plans that they can agree on and by then they are usually detained by our fbi. No worries. If it comes down to it, we will blow them up first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw on a show recently that somebody broke down and said that Iran was actually the main target on the initial war on terror. We decided to take afghanistan first (because it had the least stable government of the three) to have atleast one side of iran locked down. When the afghanistan mission ended with almost no casualties and in record pace, the people in charge (president, congreess, whoever) decided to move on Iraq because saddam would have needed to be taken out eventually anyway and they expected the same rapid success. They did not receive the same success and failed to come up with a back up plan incase the iraq occupation effort failed. Thats why we are where we're at now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Hold me, Lord's Gym. Hold me and tell me stories about the Hulk.

Just do it publicly so everyone can see that I am but a frightened child and am not actually gay.
    LMFAO !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again a very good example of how the media is used to get everybody ready to fight yet another war.
    Very clever.
    And since when is a whole country responsible for the actions of a smaller group ?
    So bombing them back to the stone age is a ridiculous statement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDestroyer
    Again a very good example of how the media is used to get everybody ready to fight yet another war.
    Very clever.
    And since when is a whole country responsible for the actions of a smaller group ?So bombing them back to the stone age is a ridiculous statement
    When the head of that countries government is directly linked to these actions, it is the fault of the entire country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With all due respect but are you responsable for the dumb things and the lying that G.W. Bush does ?
    It seems a bit odd to look at a democratic proces that way.
    Where there is a majority there is also a minority.
    Wanna blaim everybody for the actions of the leaders, even if it's a dictatorship of some kind, being it trough religion or force and repression ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With all due respect but are you responsable for the dumb things and the lying that G.W. Bush does ?
    It seems a bit odd to look at a democratic proces that way.
    Where there is a majority there is also a minority.
    Wanna blaim everybody for the actions of the leaders, even if it's a dictatorship of some kind, being it trough religion or force and repression ?
    We are blaiming the head of a country not its people. If its people support the radical and dangerous leader, they are part of the problem. If they are seeking help, then they are innocent as far as im concerned. The terrorists didn't come after our government (like we are going to do to them. We will take out only those responsible for the problem), they came after innocent people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off course the head off the country is to blaim but you want to punish an entire people.
    This is not right an one off the reasons why the USA is gathering so much enemies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off course the head off the country is to blaim but you want to punish an entire people.
    This is not right an one off the reasons why the USA is gathering so much enemies
    No we do not want to attack the entire people but if the people are helping out the terrorists, they are just as guilty as the government. We want to get rid of the terrorists and alittle cooperation would be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Iran appeared to be preparing to target "British citizens on the streets of London," Moniquet said. "Just as they kill British soldiers in the south of Iraq."

Maybe you aren't seeing this clearly, Iran's government is the enemy. I dunno why everyone wants to paint us as the bad guy. Are we trying to kill innocent people? No. We are trying to take out people who are a threat to everyone but themselves. If you're not a muslim extremeist, they want to kill you too. They don't care how much you hate the U.S. or how you've never been involved in an military operation against them, they don't care. They want to set up a muslim extremeist rule across the entire world (yes that includes canada and switzerland). People who support these terrorists are just as guilty and deserve the exact same punishment. Those that want to be rid of their opressive rule deserve to be freed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody want's to see any terrorist getting a chanche to do the things they do and they have to be taken out.
    but how are you going to decide which people helped and which don't ?
    Innocent people are going to get hurt, just like extremist do when they bomb places
    If you are dead sure you have got the responsible ones, waste them but if you take out innocent people everybody will jump up and crucify you guys.
    I don't see the USA as the bad guys but others do.

Thread Information