Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Can soto really beat manny pacquiao

Can soto really beat manny pacquiao?,I s he ready for Pacman, tell us your opinion about it and why?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can soto really beat manny pacquiao

Absolutely he has a shot. Pacman is one of the most exciting fighters in the world but he's certainly not the best technically.

plus for all the talk about Manny's punching power I reckon Soto will come into this the stronger guy.

He's never been stopped in a 50 fight career and is still only 27.

By far Manny's toughest fight to date imo.

Morales was done, Barrera had been in the oven a long time, Marquez should have beat him.

I'll take a look at the betting odds closer to the time and may well have a flutter on Soto to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for your opinion,negatice and positive comments is highly appreciated

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No problem. Are your going to give own views on this fight or are you just doing a quick survey?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im a filipino,so difinitely I'm fo pacman,I saw him how hard he trained for the fight and always plays basketball for his stamina with or without upcoming fight,but i want to hear negative comments about him, I dont want to be bias about soto and pac,its alread Pac and Soto,not Guzman or Marquez for his next fight, so lets talk about them from now on . . .

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's interesting how Soto reemerged in this 2007. He was the ho item after beating Juarez in that very good 2005 bout, his name kind of floated around a bit and just as he was about to wash away and be forgotten, he comes and KO's some guy named Humbert Toledo whom nobody knew anything about and he's the lovechild yet again. Go figure how that works but hey, he's an exciting fighter.

However, I don't know if he's got the goods to beat Pacquiao. He's a good fighter, he's kind of a crazy fighter which was not what everyone thought of him before he faced Juarez, he is a pressure fighter. In the win over Juarez and every one since, he has done his work moving forward. He has a good left hook coming forward and a right hand that seems to come from a different angle every time he throws it.

The thing is, I don't think he's going to be able to pressure Pacquiao like he has done all the others. It's always interesting when you have two pressure fighters who fight coming forward from the outside. You know they probably aren't going to go shoulder to shoulder at all especially Pacquiao and Soto who fire off from all angles.

It's all a matter of who can make it their fight, and I think Pacquiao is just better suited to make this his fight. He's faster then Soto and has more then enough power and a deep enough punch arsenal to keep Soto guessing and honest.

I think it would be a fight that has it's moments, but I'm not going to take any fighter to back Pacquiao up and beat him which is what I think Soto has to do. Maybe he would try to time Pacquiao coming in a bit like he did in spots with Juarez but I don't see that being enough and I don't see Soto having any real deterrent to stop Pacquiao from moving forward.

Soto would take it very seriously though and he is a very game fighter, and Pacquiao's focus has to be called into question a bit after a seemingly uninspired performance against Solis and bad reports all around from his camp.

It would be an interesting fight, Soto COULD beat Pacquiao, it would just require something from him that hasn't been tested yet so I'm a little apprehensive. I'm all for the fight though, it would be entertaining.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

simple answer is no he wont beat pac
    some of you say how Marquez should have beat him , but he is a much better fighter since then , i ll put my head on the chopping block with my view , but PACMAN wins inside 9 for me
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al
    some of you say how Marquez should have beat him , but he is a much better fighter since then , i ll put my head on the chopping block with my view , but PACMAN wins inside 9 for me
    I'll lay down on the block next to you and say that no way in hell will Pacquaio knock Soto out.

If anyone is getting stopped in this fight it's the Pacman.

I think Pacquiao can win a decision but if I've got any doubts about either of them not making it to the finish line, they are not with Humberto Soto

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    I'll lay down on the block next to you and say that no way in hell will Pacquaio knock Soto out.

If anyone is getting stopped in this fight it's the Pacman.

I think Pacquiao can win a decision but if I've got any doubts about either of them not making it to the finish line, they are not with Humberto Soto
    Ok fair point lets wait and see after the fight
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i say a TKO via hundreds of un- asnwered punches!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think pac could tko him

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac will tko him under 8 rounds, soto can't hang with pacman come fight night dozens of unanswer punches from pacman will prove that and yet again shut up pac critics and hoping him to lose to another no chance fighter

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

+26

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

everyone, do me a favour and think Soto has a good chance winning...If we get the hype up for Soto then that means the betting odds will be alot better.
    I need to win some money

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    everyone, do me a favour and think Soto has a good chance winning...If we get the hype up for Soto then that means the betting odds will be alot better.
    I need to win some money
    hahah that is cruel, let soto take the beating then take your betting win...pretty smart though

Thread Information