Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default SHOULDER BURNS

SHOULDER BURNS - Start out with your elbows held at shoulder height and your hands pulled toward your collar bones (pinkies out) while standing square. Each rep is a 2 part movement. The first part, pump your elbows out to the sides while keeping them at shoulder height. Bring your hands back to your clavicles. Do it again, but this time extend your arms to the sides (keep a slight bend in your elbows). Pull them back to the starting position. Breath a short breath out on each short and long extension and do them as fast as you can. Keep your hands and elbows at shoulder height, and do them until your shoulders burn. Keep your hands realxed. The fingers should curl so that the middle knuckles of your right hand lightly tap the middle knuckles of your left hand as you pull them back to the starting position.
    anyone know of a site with pics of how to do these? i cant figure it out need to go back to the special school i think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: SHOULDER BURNS

Quote Originally Posted by themusic
    SHOULDER BURNS - Start out with your elbows held at shoulder height and your hands pulled toward your collar bones (pinkies out) while standing square. Each rep is a 2 part movement. The first part, pump your elbows out to the sides while keeping them at shoulder height. Bring your hands back to your clavicles. Do it again, but this time extend your arms to the sides (keep a slight bend in your elbows). Pull them back to the starting position. Breath a short breath out on each short and long extension and do them as fast as you can. Keep your hands and elbows at shoulder height, and do them until your shoulders burn. Keep your hands realxed. The fingers should curl so that the middle knuckles of your right hand lightly tap the middle knuckles of your left hand as you pull them back to the starting position.
    anyone know of a site with pics of how to do these? i cant figure it out need to go back to the special school i think.
    you often see folks working the shoulders with too much weight, sacrificing form and risking injury. ... a great work out is take 10 lbs weights...hold them at your side. slightly bend at the knee .. extend the arms out to the side, slightly twist the arms with triceps up. hold for 10 seconds.. you will feel it in the traps as well... enjoy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: SHOULDER BURNS

CC Lords I'll try this one
    I'm prone to back pain if I don't do a lot of work on my back muscles - this one looks like a good one for balancing all the chest work we get from pushups etc.
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Thread Information