Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Is anyone heading to London for the Khan/Cook/Skelton/Sprott bill on July 14th?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is anyone heading to London for the Khan/Cook/Skelton/Sprott bill on July 14th?

This card is amazing, so I'm seriously considering going, but I'm out on my own so I wondered if any of the British Saddo's will be heading over to see it?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is anyone heading to London for the Khan/Cook/Skelton/Sprott bill on July 14

Sorry mate, no go from me, as I'll be busy getting all my s**t together as I get ready to move house and move in with two of my mates. I'll probably give it some RBR action though, cause there's some really good fights in there. And I want to go an see the Enz and co in action in Cardiff the week after.

Good luck though, what's transport like in getting to the Millenium Dome? (I am right in thinking that is what the 02 Arena is right...cause it's out in south east london somewhere, and I imagine getting away from there late night would be a mare.)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is anyone heading to London for the Khan/Cook/Skelton/Sprott bill on July 14

Opposite Canary Wharf in Docklands
    Should be going and will know for sure in a week or so.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Sorry mate, no go from me, as I'll be busy getting all my s**t together as I get ready to move house and move in with two of my mates. I'll probably give it some RBR action though, cause there's some really good fights in there. And I want to go an see the Enz and co in action in Cardiff the week after.

Good luck though, what's transport like in getting to the Millenium Dome? (I am right in thinking that is what the 02 Arena is right...cause it's out in south east london somewhere, and I imagine getting away from there late night would be a mare.)
    Well I'm in two minds about weather it'd be better to go on 21st or the 14th. Either way I'd stay over and drink!

Thread Information