Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Record for most punches thrown in a round.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Record for most punches thrown in a round.

You know what's funny? Here try, this go on the older fight night round 3 (xbox1 or ps2) and make the tallest guy you can make (which would be 6', set his style to slickster so he can lean back all the way. Now for your opponent set up a 5'3 dude.

In the fight just lean back on the ropes, and just block shots to the body. He'll throw punches to your head but he won't be able to hit you at all. That's a whole new kind of rope-a-dope.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    You know what's funny? Here try, this go on the older fight night round 3 (xbox1 or ps2) and make the tallest guy you can make (which would be 6', set his style to slickster so he can lean back all the way. Now for your opponent set up a 5'3 dude.

In the fight just lean back on the ropes, and just block shots to the body. He'll throw punches to your head but he won't be able to hit you at all. That's a whole new kind of rope-a-dope.
    Haha that sounds funny man!!

Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB

Haha that sounds funny man!!

It's even funnier if you know one of your short friends are coming over to play fight night.

You can have fun with the glitches in the game as well. When it glitches up and the trainers aren't talking to you in the corner you can make up what they're saying. Say whatever you want, even the most idiotic things that you can think of.
    "I bet you would hit him if he was a pussy."

"I'm not really a trainer I just killed him and stole his clothes."

When the cutman working on a cut you can say, "I don't have any idea idea what I am doing, I just found this q-tip laying here on the floor and thought it would be funny to stick it in your cut."

When he's trying to reduce the swelling, "This is How to sand a man's face off with your host Bob Vila."

This can be a lot of fun when you're with your friends chugging a few beers and making fun of the guy in the other corner.

A lot of the other glitches are fun to watch, have you ever kayoed a guy with an elbow and watched the replay? The elbow doesn't even touch him. "I'd say god damnit he's faking it, but look at his face-- he's such a good actor." ANd you can see that spit and blood is flying and is face is shaking like a 9 on the Rickter scale.

I've had one time where I knocked a man down but he didn't actually hit the ground, he landed upright against the ropes without sliding off. Except he was shaking like he had a seizure.

See how fun it can be?
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol..Its rare when a friend wil agree to fight me on fnr3..

But i have lost my last three fights..I was king out of the three of us who play..

And then one of my friends knocked me out when i was drunk and playing with a broke controller..

And he wouldnt rematch me..

And my other friend knocked me out again..Same bad controller and drunk again but it was an awesome fight so i wasnt as mad..

Then in the rematch the next morning i was sober but with the good controller.. But had my guy with the shit stats.. Check his stats are on the thread " Check this ..a big win maybe"

And i outboxed him to fuck for 8 odd rounds and knocked him down..In the ninth i knocked him down again but he knocked me down also..I was knocked out in the next couple of rounds..

So i said if we fight again we both create a character, full stats for everything both guys and pick both our own styles and we go at it Lol
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice dude...

Yeah it's not easy to get someone to play fn3 when they know that they'll get their ass handed to them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You ready for this Tito?

2442 punches thrown @ 62% PCT overall. I knocked Duran down 4 times and he stayed down in the middle of round 9. I averaged around 295 punches per round around with the exception of the rounds where I knocked'em on his butt. My guy lossed the first 5 rounds by split decisions, but in the end I won by KO and was UD on the 3 judges cards.

I believe I dropped my guys stats for punching power to 10 points or nill to be fair.

How's them apples?
    I just checked my guy's stats. It was at ZERO, I wasn't sure it was possible but I knocked a guy out with no power at all. I didn't even throw haymakers, or any kind of special punches. Just plain jabs, hooks, and straight/crosses. This was against a middleweight Duran on hard. I don't think I would've done the same against Rey Mo or Frazier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You ready for this Tito?

2442 punches thrown @ 62% PCT overall. I knocked Duran down 4 times and he stayed down in the middle of round 9. I averaged around 295 punches per round around with the exception of the rounds where I knocked'em on his butt. My guy lossed the first 5 rounds by split decisions, but in the end I won by KO and was UD on the 3 judges cards.

I believe I dropped my guys stats for punching power to 10 points or nill to be fair.

How's them apples?
    I just checked my guy's stats. It was at ZERO, I wasn't sure it was possible but I knocked a guy out with no power at all. I didn't even throw haymakers, or any kind of special punches. Just plain jabs, hooks, and straight/crosses. This was against a middleweight Duran on hard. I don't think I would've done the same against Rey Mo or Frazier.
    Your not my friend anymore

Lol
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB
    You ready for this Tito?

How's them apples?
    Your not my friend anymore

Lol
    Yeah, all my Fight Night friends have left me. It's just poker night that matters now.

Anyways don't lose hope I found a kind of defense that'll make your style PERFECT. I'll have it posted in a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am coming to terms with the fact I must be really crap at this game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol..Nerr .. Your Ok Cuz

Were just Fight night Dweebs
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't played it in a while now, I guess I'm just bored with it until I come up with something awesome, or I have some competition.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got in a major slugfest with a friend in round 1 and threw 323 punches in round 1.

Thread Information