Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who,What & How

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    I want Pavlik to win and win big by kayo but I think Taylor wins a UD.
    Regardless of the outcome I'm a Pavlik fan forever!!!
    You should be ashamed of yourself....Jermain's chin is getting checked and if he thinks hes jabbing his way to a victory he's in for a rude awakening. Pavlik is gonna be like a huge Kassim Ouma with power...haha good luck Taylor.
    i hope you're right, I'm rooting for Pavlik forever
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

One thing Kelly has been training like for this fight is his head movement. If he does move more and a little faster like when he was a little younger, Taylor is going to have a rough night. I can not wait till this Saturday.... Kelly will show his power and become the NEW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as I like pavlik I gotta go with Taylor. my prediction is Jermain eeks out the decision like he has since he won the title.

but I think this is gonna be a very good fight that will win acolades for both fighters and a rematch will be had no matter who wins.
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They aren't showing it where I live
    I thought for sure it would be on tv... Stupid TSN, I'm sure it'll be on in a week or two, but this sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is one of those fights where I have no idea what will happen, none at all. I do fear for taylor some in this fight as I believe pavlik is a very good boxer with power that taylor probably hasnt felt, at the same time I doubt pavlik has been hit like JT will hit him either, it should be a great fight, I think both want a KO so it could turn out to be a fight where both guys at some point have to get up off the mat.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna miss the fight. Have my own bout Sunday morning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the fight I'm most excited about this year, bar none. I still for some reason favor Taylor, if he comes with his gameplan right. But I think if he decides he wants to brawl and get caught on the ropes for extended periods, he will be hurting. Kelly makes up for lack of speed, slickness and seemingly flat-footedness with power and the sheer determination and volume of punches. He never stops attacking and I wonder how Taylor will deal with that. He should use the ring all night but I get the feeling he'll try to lure Kelly into the ropes and try to counter and get out, and see Kelly not letting him get out and it turning into a brawl. If Taylor gasses and starts leaving those hands down like he's done before he'll get pounded in the late rounds. Got a feeling though Manny will have him in superb conditioning so now just need to see if he listens to Manny. This will bring out the best in JT, if it doesn't he'll get murdered. If it does it will be JT by decision. He's not knocking out Pavlik. If he does k.o. Kelly I'd be stunned, but it would reinvigorate Taylor, his career and his fans. Tough one for me to call, but this will be fight of the year. 2 of my favorite fighters, so really won't be disappointed either way, though I'm kind of pulling for PavMan
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg

Taylor UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg

Pavlik by TKO or Ko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pretty suprised of how many people want taylor to lose but it just doesn't stop him to win! Who has Pavlik fought? Miranda? Who has mirande fought to even be in the same league? I solely believe that this is boxing and anthing can happen, but I think that Taylor will close the show as "AND STILL!" as usual. He just has the slick skill & always finds a way outta trouble!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik by KO in late round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor by TKO inside of 9 rounds

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched the Countdown to the fight again and the more I see it the more I feel JT's gonna get sparked out.

And I also realized JT makes one of the stupidest comments I've heard a boxer make and trust me I've heard a shit load of 'em...

JT said and I quote:

"I finally got me a guy who's normal. He doesn't lunge in with his head (Hopkins) or that has his hands above his head (Winky) or who don't go in there and fight crazy (Kassim)" - J. Taylor

Does this fucken idiot not realise this is boxing and not ballroom dancing. I mean he actually said that, word for word. What is he expecting for his opponents to go in there and just stand there and follow his lead or what?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    I just watched the Countdown to the fight again and the more I see it the more I feel JT's gonna get sparked out.

And I also realized JT makes one of the stupidest comments I've heard a boxer make and trust me I've heard a shit load of 'em...

JT said and I quote:

"I finally got me a guy who's normal. He doesn't lunge in with his head (Hopkins) or that has his hands above his head (Winky) or who don't go in there and fight crazy (Kassim)" - J. Taylor

Does this fucken idiot not realise this is boxing and not ballroom dancing. I mean he actually said that, word for word. What is he expecting for his opponents to go in there and just stand there and follow his lead or what?
    Echoes my sentiments precisely! He comes across so fricking stupid,or at least has been as of late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having seen Pavlik take Mirandas punches well I would think Jermaine will have zero chance of stopping Kelly. Kelly no matter what should turn this thing into a brawl he is the man with the stronger chin/punch IMO. GO PAVLIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It will be a great bday gift for me.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Thread Information