Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who,What & How

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    Having seen Pavlik take Mirandas punches well I would think Jermaine will have zero chance of stopping Kelly. Kelly no matter what should turn this thing into a brawl he is the man with the stronger chin/punch IMO. GO PAVLIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It will be a great bday gift for me.
    I want you to know one thing...so that we don't get into some silly arguement...it's a proven fact that it's not always how hard you hit...it's how often & how accurately.

An on point Taylor will give Pavlik hell...the Taylor back to Bunema & even Eduord will hammer Pavlik if he can get his jab functioning.

That being said...I hope Taylor comes in half handed & Pavlik blasts him out...but...BUT...Taylor should not be underestimated.

It must me noted that he did come out of the Hopkins/Wright matches with some knowleldge (& I do mean something other than no matter what I do HBO gives me the big W)...he just seemed to have forgotten that knowledge against Ouma & Spinks.

All that being said...I aint throwin caution into the wind.

I'm still votin for Kelly.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg 14!)

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    Having seen Pavlik take Mirandas punches well I would think Jermaine will have zero chance of stopping Kelly. Kelly no matter what should turn this thing into a brawl he is the man with the stronger chin/punch IMO. GO PAVLIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It will be a great bday gift for me.
    I want you to know one thing...so that we don't get into some silly arguement...it's a proven fact that it's not always how hard you hit...it's how often & how accurately.

An on point Taylor will give Pavlik hell...the Taylor back to Bunema & even Eduord will hammer Pavlik if he can get his jab functioning.

That being said...I hope Taylor comes in half handed & Pavlik blasts him out...but...BUT...Taylor should not be underestimated.

It must me noted that he did come out of the Hopkins/Wright matches with some knowleldge (& I do mean something other than no matter what I do HBO gives me the big W)...he just seemed to have forgotten that knowledge against Ouma & Spinks.

All that being said...I aint throwin caution into the wind.

I'm still votin for Kelly.
    Point taken I'm still worried that Kelly can be outboxed but no matter what I'm rootin for my boy Pavlik
    Pavlik is a good guy IMO in/out of the sport, I wish him the best.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor must be one of the luckiest champions of the modern era. To his defence, he doesn't shy away from the best out there.

It's Pavlik by late KO/TKO though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg

i come to give it up to pavlik. JT is my boy and i will eat crow.

JT we still support you and thank you for all the charity you have done for kids.

rematch...

ICB Guest

Default Re: Official Taylor Vs Pavlik Poll (New Pavlik Training Vid Old School Style!Pg

Quote Originally Posted by teamTAYLOR
    i come to give it up to pavlik. JT is my boy and i will eat crow.

JT we still support you and thank you for all the charity you have done for kids.

rematch...
    I was wondering when you was going to show up but i respect you giving Pavlik his props and as for your boy Taylor he showed more skills and heart in this loss than in any of his other championship fights so Taylor gets my respect.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good Showing for Pavlik except for the second round where he tried to stick his tongue out and got caught, I'm curious to see what Pavlik does next.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information