Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I LOVE NONITO DONAIRE!!!

THIS GUY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FIGHTERS OF ALL TIME! HE SHUT THAT BIG MOUTH DARCHINYAN UP! OH IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!

Like I have said from the beginning,hell check my posts in the Vic thread before the fight,I said Vic was there to be outslicked,his style was horrible and he was exposed and KTFO,I repeat KTFO. Hey,Arce lost to Mijares,but was not KTFO and Mijares fought at a higher level than Donaire. I hope Arce calls Vic out like Vic called him out and kept saying how Arce was "schooled"

CC PacstraightLeft,you called this a while ago. Credit to you brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I LOVE NONITO DONAIRE!!!

I wouldn't want Arce to fight Vic. Two different styles of him and Donaire. Donaire is a slick counter puncher who made Vic miss with his big bombs. Arce wouldnt make Vic miss or really be trying to counter punch him, he'd be right in front of Vic same goes for Vic, but he has a better chance of beating Arce then he does od Donaire because the styles are so dissimilar.

Would Arce be coming down or moving up for that fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What can i say man.. WOOP!

After Mijares did arce i was like well.. I dont know after what arce has done and how Mijares looked that you could say he was overrated or even make a strong case for arce bieng a different fighter in a new division.. Mijares looked the shit that night and made a fan of me..

but everybody loves a good hate on vic..Because vics favourite fighter is vic..

Bring on arce - vic
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I called it too. I picked Nonito in the predection contest. The kid had a plan and was VERY confident. I also think the fact his brother fought Vic helped in getting prepared for him. Nonito had a plan and carried it out exactly.

A well deserved win. He is a well spoken kid from a good family. We have another quality fighter with a great image to represent boxing..

to Nonito Doniare the NEW IBF/IBO champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEP! I fukin hated that cocky prik, he is probably the most 1 dimensional fighter I have ever seen, he got sparked beautifully and shut the fuk up.... 

That will also be Carl Froch's demise too if these bangers dont learn to keep their hands up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    YEP! I fukin hated that cocky prik, he is probably the most 1 dimensional fighter I have ever seen, he got sparked beautifully and shut the fuk up....

That will also be Carl Froch's demise too if these bangers dont learn to keep their hands up
    Cc mate

Exact same sentiments with me.. Im with you on the froch thing.. That'l be his downfall
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What made me happy is that the older Donaire brother seemed happy for his kid brother. It's freshening.

The "other" Cotto and Pacquiao brothers don't seem so enthused about their brothers good fortunes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

Cc mate

Exact same sentiments with me.. Im with you on the froch thing.. That'l be his downfall
    #497 back at you hhhhhhomie

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    I wouldn't want Arce to fight Vic. Two different styles of him and Donaire. Donaire is a slick counter puncher who made Vic miss with his big bombs. Arce wouldnt make Vic miss or really be trying to counter punch him, he'd be right in front of Vic same goes for Vic, but he has a better chance of beating Arce then he does od Donaire because the styles are so dissimilar.

Have said all along Arce would kick the shit out of Vic.

Arce's been overrated too but not as bad as Vic, Arce would find it almost impossible to miss Vic, brutal ass kicking.

And I don't think that opinion is solely based on the fact that I can't stand Vic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan

Have said all along Arce would kick the shit out of Vic.

Arce's been overrated too but not as bad as Vic, Arce would find it almost impossible to miss Vic, brutal ass kicking.

And I don't think that opinion is solely based on the fact that I can't stand Vic.
    I dont think arce has ever been overrated to be quite honest bro

I think some people misinterpret his popularity into him bieng overrated..

For instance i believe he is a great guy, great fighter, so different and a real tough nut

But judging by what ive seen of him and his record ive always known he was defeatable..

I think people know him for what he is.. Hes world class but not best of the best and thats fine with everyone because he is so entertaining..

Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have said all along Arce would kick the S*** out of Vic.

Arce's been overrated too but not as bad as Vic, Arce would find it almost impossible to miss Vic, brutal a** kicking.

For instance i believe he is a great guy, great fighter, so different and a real tough nut

But judging by what ive seen of him and his record ive always known he was defeatable..

I think people know him for what he is.. Hes world class but not best of the best and thats fine with everyone because he is so entertaining..

I don't know, there was talk of him being in the top ten P4P or as a fringe P4P guy when he wasn't really fighting anybody of note.

But I see what you're seeing, he's so entertaining, its not so much about how great a fighter he is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    THIS GUY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FIGHTERS OF ALL TIME! HE SHUT THAT BIG MOUTH DARCHINYAN UP! OH IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY,DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!

Like I have said from the beginning,hell check my posts in the Vic thread before the fight,I said Vic was there to be outslicked,his style was horrible and he was exposed and KTFO,I repeat KTFO. Hey,Arce lost to Mijares,but was not KTFO and Mijares fought at a higher level than Donaire. I hope Arce calls Vic out like Vic called him out and kept saying how Arce was "schooled"

Ok first of all have a for your enthusiam.

But I hate to rain on your parade, unless Boxinggorilla has secretly edited your predictions you had Darchinyan by KO as your joker in the prediction contest and secondly bro, what is your obsession with these little 8 1/2 stone men?

It seems like every single one of your favourite fighters is a) Mexican or Asian and b) less than 10 stone.

Methinks someone has a fetish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have said all along Arce would kick the S*** out of Vic.

Arce's been overrated too but not as bad as Vic, Arce would find it almost impossible to miss Vic, brutal a** kicking.

I don't know, there was talk of him being in the top ten P4P or as a fringe P4P guy when he wasn't really fighting anybody of note.

But I see what you're seeing, he's so entertaining, its not so much about how great a fighter he is.
    Definately never a p4p'er

That was one thing people beefed with jorge about i think..His competition..

Imo i think i'll always like the guy and he'll always have fans..
    But im not sure how big he will become in boxing, he may just not have the tools to become a genuine great fighter.. Im sure he will be remembered as a great mexican warrior and the cheeky chappy that he is though
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like all Pinoy pro-fighters, they're humble and god fearing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

Right back @ yah brothah.

Nonito was 2quick & 2slick for Vic. Underrated humble kid prevailed against cocky arrogant Overrated bully. Gracious winner and sore azz loser. Poor Vic.

Typical match-up outcome between well skilled boxer against brawler. Vic kept walking into counter left hooks all night, then he finally got tagged with it big time in 5th. He had no plan B at all.

Thread Information