Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

Before you start your log, it will be a good idea to right a brief bio... nothing much... height/weight/age/sex and experience if you want.

Tell us what your goals are and then just tell us session by session what you did and how it went/felt.

I'm going to encourage light discussion with in the threads... try not to get too heavy though... make a post on the main board if you think it is or I'll let you know.

For the sake of organising things it'll be a good idea if you use fonts etc so that we can differentiate from the log posts and the comments... write it in bold... a larger font or a colour other than black... it's your log so do what you want!

I think this is gonna work well, looking forward to seeing it put to good use.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Training Log Guidelines

I'm leaving this thread open so that you can post any questions related to the logs in here btw!

The general idea is to just let you do your own thing with it (more or less!!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Training Log Guidelines (Ask related questions here)

I've been off from training for about 4 years, I wanna get back in the ring and go pro. How long do u think I should train before I go pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm 26, 5'10", 160. 90 minutes everyday in the gym. Half cardio, half strenght. I recently joined a 1 hour pilate class (twice a week). That shitt is hard, it's no joke. Y'all should try it. It suppose to get rid all the toxins out of your body. Anyways, that's all I can share for now.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm 47 years old, and want to train for a fight, though I have never done it before. I am 5' 6", 187 pounds, which is about 40 pounds over what my fighting weight should be. I am in the gym everyday but only for weightlifting which I realize I will have to stop. I am a bit bulked up which I know is bad for boxing. By that I mean at 187 pounds I can bench press about 302 pounds right now on my heaviest set, and easily press 246 pounds 5 or 6 repetitions. Same goes for other exercises. I am also quite chubby and have to increase my cardio routine big time, as I am currently only running about 2 miles 2-3 times per week. I also have to improve my diet as I eat 75% vegetables and fruits but the other 25% is made up of cheese, breads, rice and things like cookies. Very little meat isnt good I know I must increase the lean protein intake.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 11-03-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great training log guidelines

Thread Information