Well I gues I'll give it a go see what I can change or add to the training I do.

I know for a fact I need to learn more training techniques and I also need to work out more consistantly.

I tend to loose my routine/schedule due to the fact that I HAVE to assit my grandman whenever she calls sooo sometimes I'll be getting ready to do my thang and she'll call me that she needs to go to the store so I jump in my car to take her.

Anyway... The issue I have is that according to this table I looked it by entering my age, height, sex and all that it told me I'm supposed to weigh from 166 lbs. to 174 lbs. BUT I've weighed 167 lbs. and I look dead I mean my face looks lean and you can see my bone structure my grandma thought I was sick at one point when I weighed that then little by little I started putting on weight and when I got to around 170 people started telling me I look good, so since then I've tried to keep my weight there but it's hard to keep it steady. So I find myself eating more food to keep my weight up. But being that I'm not constantly/routinely working out I'm starting to gain weight in the wrong places as opposed to before when I did have a good work out routine.

Here we go.
5' 11''
173 lbs. - I just weighed myself.
Male
25 yrs. old
Goal: To get back in shape and stay healthy.

User Keys
Cereal = Honey Bunches of Oats, it's my cereal of choice it's the only one I eat.
Salads = I always ask for Italian and I go easy on it (Or at least try my best to :P ), no cheese.
Beans = Boiled in water with a little bit of salt.

Sun. July 8th - Played full soccer game 90 min., Had cereal for breakfast, steak and vegetables for lunch, 1 orange and 1 apple at dawn.
Mon. July 9th - Morning jog for 25 min., Afternoon work out I hit the punching bag for about 20 min. mainly jabbing 10 min. with each
hand. Treadmill for 25 min., 2 Granola bars for breakfast, Boneless Chicken with Rice Pilaf for lunch, Cereal for dawn.
Tue. July 10th- Mainly stretching and running in place for about 15 min., Was running late skiped breakfast, Cesar Salad with Pita Bread for
lunch, Pinto beans and Soup.
Wed. July 11th- Morning jog 30 min., 1 apple, 1 strawberry juice and a granola bar, Tuna salad with crackers, Afternoon workout reps. (jump rope,
sit ups, push ups) for 20 min. Was doing sets of 15, hitting the bag for 20 min. mainly jabbing and reseting.
Thu. July 12th - Had to clean up my backyard as people are coming over Sat. for the fights.
Fri. July 13th - Nothing. Too busy.
Sat. July 14th - 45 min on tredmill, swiming for about 1 hr. not constant.