Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BHB's Training Log

Loving the log idea guys! And the new sections look great!

Not sure on specifics for a bio but i'll update when i find out

Hieght: Roughly 5'9
    Weight: I should hope roughly 11 stone (Is what i weighed last i checked)
    Im fit but not especially in shape/ripped etc..Carrying a bit of puppy fat :P
    Sex:Male

I work 40 Hours a week, Monday to friday so im up at 6 everyday, On a bus to work at 25 past 7 and start work for 8:30... Finish at 5:30 and head strait to training for 6 on a wednesday
    Training starts at 5:30 On a Wednesday though so by the time i make it to training about 6:10 the training is usually near its end so i get to warm up and get strait to sparring when the rest have already done a ten round training session Cheeky i know :P

Havnt been making fridays for a while but i should get back into it a week this friday so its been once a week for a couple weeks..

Wednesday 11/07/2007

Actually made packed lunch for work today.. Toast for breakfast at 7, Snacked on crisps and sausage rolls about 10, crisps for lunch :P

Sandwhiches about 4 o clock..

Training at just past 6..

Four, three minute rounds of shadow boxing

Ten two minute Rounds of Bag work/ Exercise

1 + 2 boxing on the bag

3- 6 A mix of boxing ( Basically hitting the bag as you like freestyle, moving etc) and when the person taking the session shouts straits/None stop punching..You do none stop straits..Back to boxing,
    The next thing that is shouted out is Uppercuts, Followed by Hooks,followed by straits (None stop of course)..This goes over about three times withing the minute

7 +8 .. Starts with squat jumps, then same as above with squat thrusts mixed in a couple of times and ends with tug jumps..

9+10 No boxing Just None stop punches, 9 goes straits, Press ups, uppers hooks straits squat thrusts..
    This three times

And the last round usually lasts about 3 minutes same as above with a constant barrage of tug jumps squat jumps, squat thrusts press ups, burpees to finish..

Then usually a minimum of 3 rounds sparring after about a ten minute break waiting for the younger lads to finish up theyr sessions.. Prob about five 6 maximum..

*Edit* oH...And 50 sit ups minimum each day .. Of course i miss the odd day ..Young'n these days gots no discipline :P Its usually if i get in and ive been drinking or something that i wont do them

Peace again

Wednesday 18th July

Same workout bags and excersize but 13 two minute rounds..

Then Four rounds of two Minute sparring

Friday 20th July

Four two minute rounds of sparring..

When i get enough time or perhaps next time i shall start writing sparring logs
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BHB's Training Log

Lol..Finito
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BHB's Training Log

Loving the log idea guys! And the new sections look great!

Not sure on specifics for a bio but i'll update when i find out

Hieght: Roughly 5'9
    Weight: I should hope roughly 11 stone (Is what i weighed last i checked)
    Im fit but not especially in shape/ripped etc..Carrying a bit of puppy fat :P
    Sex:Male

I work 40 Hours a week, Monday to friday so im up at 6 everyday, On a bus to work at 25 past 7 and start work for 8:30... Finish at 5:30 and head strait to training for 6 on a wednesday
    Training starts at 5:30 On a Wednesday though so by the time i make it to training about 6:10 the training is usually near its end so i get to warm up and get strait to sparring when the rest have already done a ten round training session Cheeky i know :P

Havnt been making fridays for a while but i should get back into it a week this friday so its been once a week for a couple weeks..

Wednesday 11/07/2007

Actually made packed lunch for work today.. Toast for breakfast at 7, Snacked on crisps and sausage rolls about 10, crisps for lunch :P

Sandwhiches about 4 o clock..

Training at just past 6..

Four, three minute rounds of shadow boxing

Ten two minute Rounds of Bag work/ Exercise

1 + 2 boxing on the bag

3- 6 A mix of boxing ( Basically hitting the bag as you like freestyle, moving etc) and when the person taking the session shouts straits/None stop punching..You do none stop straits..Back to boxing,
    The next thing that is shouted out is Uppercuts, Followed by Hooks,followed by straits (None stop of course)..This goes over about three times withing the minute

7 +8 .. Starts with squat jumps, then same as above with squat thrusts mixed in a couple of times and ends with tug jumps..

9+10 No boxing Just None stop punches, 9 goes straits, Press ups, uppers hooks straits squat thrusts..
    This three times

And the last round usually lasts about 3 minutes same as above with a constant barrage of tug jumps squat jumps, squat thrusts press ups, burpees to finish..

Then usually a minimum of 3 rounds sparring after about a ten minute break waiting for the younger lads to finish up theyr sessions.. Prob about five 6 maximum..

*Edit* oH...And 50 sit ups minimum each day .. Of course i miss the odd day ..Young'n these days gots no discipline :P Its usually if i get in and ive been drinking or something that i wont do them

Peace again

Wednesday 18th July

Same workout bags and excersize but 13 two minute rounds..

Then Four rounds of two Minute sparring
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information