Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good site/place to purchase boxing fights on dvd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Can anyone recommend a good site/place to purchase boxing fights on dvd?

?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good site/place to purchase boxing fights on dvd?

Try the back of the Boxing mags mate, they offer dvd's of your choice like any ten fights on one dvd, and you can choose your fights, ive just started downloading them but a couple of years back i bought mine from the back of Boxing Monthly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good site/place to purchase boxing fights on dvd?

A guy on Kostyatszyu.com forum sells all kind of DVDs. He reckons he get any fighter you want on film. Might be worth putting a post there and see what he can do. I know the tapes are not expensive. He has stuff going back 100 years. Apparently he swaps with film collectors all over the world.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to use one provider from the boxing magazines adverts but have been let down with orders by two them. I am still on VHS which may make it more difficult for them but I do not use them any more. I will download them once I convert to DOD.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks guys. I've previously used classicfights.com, but the guy has been pretty slow in getting fights to me and I want a quicker way. I still need to play catch-up and stuff I'm missing. For boxing, it can often suck living in Britain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I highly recomend trying these guys www.customizedvds.com They have awesome stuff and they have always shipped my stuff out fast. I dont know if they ship Internationally but the only way to find out is to ask them. If they do ship Internationally, you will be very pleased with their products. Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

superfights.net

I offer my site to this question! I deal in mostly original footage of many of the biggest fights from the 70's up to now. I even offer a sample demo upfront that way you can see what you're getting before you buy or trade from me,that's how confident I am about my fight collection. I am open to trading mint for mint so if there is something that you have that's mint...I can match it in a trade. My collection is rather small compared to most because I am one of the pickiest SOB's out there and do not offer or trade for poor quality fights to pad my list to make it look like I have more. I'm open to any questions that you may have so feel free to email me anytime!

Thanks!

Rene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.freewebs.com/paulhitchinboxing/

Has a large collection of boxing dvds - not sure what he is like for delivery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://WORLDBOXINGDVD.COMis a Great site.The guy is a standup guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLuie
    Did you just refer to yourself in a third person sort of way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

heres an idea-why not sign up at worldboxingvideoarchive.com.that way you can download pretty much anything you want.its a great site with alot of helpful ppl on it.just an idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can NOT recommend boxingcollection.com. See my other post.

Total rip-off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLuie
    Did you just refer to yourself in a third person sort of way?
    i know lol how fucking dumb it these fools think we are? they got like 1 or 0 posts and are here to recoment us to other guys dvd sites?

its like yeah mate we believe you, how fucking dodgy do they sound lol... respect to the guy who said about his OWN site, shit if bought and didnt download id do it through him for being str8 up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have an excellent selection

http://spcacc.tripod.com/

Thread Information