I think the welterwight division right now is red hot and in fact I'd go so far to say as we could be about to usher in a new era of great fighters to finally rank alongside Hearns, Leanard and Duran.

There is no way on earth Floyd retires now or even soon as his legacy defining fights are finally here.

In Floyd, Cotto, Williams, Cintron, Mosely etc we finally have a division that is so stacked that the fighters who emerge victorious from all the potential contests could well be ranked right up there with the greats.

Before some of you shout me down and say Floyd ain't a patch on Ray Leonard, Williams is nothing like Hearns and Cotto ain't no Duran etc I think you have to accept that right now the POTENTIAL is there for some truly epic wars.

Imagine a Cotto Mayweather trilogy, or Floyd facing off and beating Cotto, Mosely, Cintron and Williams.

These fighters fighting each other will I think produce some of the fights for the ages and they will make legends out of each other.

Floyd right now has finally got what he has always craved, a chance to fight possible Hall of Famers and dominate one of the strongest divisions in boxing's history.

20 years from now I think from this period over the next 5 years or so will be looked back on as being one of the greatest ever boxing eras.

The welters are giving me so much hope right now for a revival in boxings fortunes especially if HBO put on more stella free cards like tonight.

I'm so excited by the prospect of what the next few years will bring in the welterweight division.

I think we are on the verge of somthing great folks................