Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Is Hatton v PBF gonna happen???

It seems that since Merchant announced that Oscar wants to fight at Welter there is much talk about Hatton vs Oscar instead of PBF now. The Nov 10th listing between PBF and Hatton is off of Boxrec now.

I for one would much rather see Hatton vs PBF than Oscar. If Ricky wants to be the best, he needs to fight the best. Not the guy that lost to the best.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Hatton v PBF gonna happen???

I hope Hatton vs. Mayweather happens that would mean Ricky is fighting the best.
    If he chooses to fight ODLH then that proves he's fighting for the biggest paycheck
    especially if it's at 147. I think ODLH is using his star power to try to overtake
    PBF's fight..........cock-blocking as it were, revenge for the fight he felt he won.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't like to see him fight Oscar. It's no win...well apart from the 8 figure pay day

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would love to see him fight Oscar. 2 of my all time favourite fighters. I'd enjoy every second.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

According to a 100% reliable source Hatton has proved he's scared of Floyd by demanding theres no way the fight happens unless it's at 140. Pussy.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I figured hatton would figure out a way to get himself out of that ass whoopin.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That rumor that Hatton wants Floyd to fight at 140 has been just that, a rumor. What would happen is Hatton would stay around 140 to keep his speed. But it just seems like fighting Oscar is a money grab. Oscar really hasn't won a signifigant fight since Vargas 5 years ago. Now there's so many great fights at Welter, one being Hatton vs PBF, not Hatton vs old man Oscar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton does'nt really want Mayweather in my opinion he calls Mayweather out i think Hatton thought he won't come out of retirement to fight me but then Mayweather responds and says he will fight him.So then Hatton and his team offer him $10m to fight in england knowing full well he won't come here for that but then the fight could happen so he then says he will only fight him at 140lbs he does'nt want Mayweather plain and simple.But if he only wants fights at 140lbs and won't step up to 147lbs then he won't get any big fights as all the big named best fighters and fights e.g Cotto,Magerito,Mayweather,Williams,Cintron and De La Hoya all fight a 147lbs plus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    According to a 100% reliable source Hatton has proved he's scared of Floyd by demanding theres no way the fight happens unless it's at 140. Pussy.
    Whose the reliable source? Becasue i have seen the article in the Guardian and theres no quotes from anyone in Hattons teams, ray Hatton has come out and said he was mis quoted, he siad the fight would be at 147, but Hatton would train as if i was at 140, i mean i think Floyd will actully be lighter than Hatton come fight night even if Hatton trained and weighed in way below the 147 mark, he aint no pussy mate, please show me this source. Im pretty certain its a load of shite.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For fucks sake skel

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    For fucks sake skel

Sorry mate hahahaha, ive got my dunce hat on now. cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please Ricky fans, Hatton would be trashed by Floyd, I hope it happens when Hatton makes enough money and wants to make a farewell to boxing, he's a good, inteligent guy so why do you want to see it, please stop? Thnx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    Please Ricky fans, Hatton would be trashed by Floyd, I hope it happens when Hatton makes enough money and wants to make a farewell to boxing, he's a good, inteligent guy so why do you want to see it, please stop? Thnx
    So you think Hatton should fight lower level guys instead of fighting the best

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok here's my logic on the situation.

Floyd just campaigned at 154 lbs but if he does come back will supposedly campaign at 147 lbs.

The 147 lb division is not only the hottest division in the world right now, but it's one of the hottest divisions in the history of boxing with a tremendous talent pool and some genuine contenders.

In fighting the best guys at 147 Floyd can attempt to dominate probably the strongest weight class since the days when Duran, Hearns, Leonard and Benitez were at welterweight, one of the true golden era's of boxing.

Hatton is a 140 lb champion, a division virtually devoid of any real talent whatsoever. It makes no sense at all for Floyd to drop down into what is essentially a safety zone away from the battlefield at 147 lb where sick and wounded soldiers go to recuperate and young recruits learn their trade away from the real dangers of war at 147 lb.

Floyd ain't sick or wounded and he's already passed his training so he has no business going there at all.

If Ricky wants to join the fight let him come to the warzone and meet Floyd on the battlefield, not expect Floyd to come looking for him on the barrack's parade field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the wiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfmeister
    So you think Hatton should fight lower level guys instead of fighting the best
    Damn, wiz, don't you guys know that Floyd Mayweather is strong enough to take Ricky's best attacks and still pound him from all conceivable angles? So Ricky Hatton fans want him to commit suicide at this stage The guy has good fights left in him, beating Malignaggi or Witter pretty good and make a sound statement and farewell to the light-welters and then take a fight at 147 pounds where he has 50/50 chances of winning such as hardcore fight with Miguel Cotto... I strongly believe Ricky can come out on top there but y'all are so pissed with Floyd's provocation that you are murdering your idols and heroes... Ricky made an excellent move stating that if Floyd wants a pice of his azz, come and get it at 140 pounds, there he would be weaker and Ricky can press him until he asphyxiates... At 147 pounds and in November, you are putting Ricky's career in jeopardy, brother, all the best

Thread Information