Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Careers Go In To The Tank

Whats interesting is that was a fairly snotty exchange,but neither one of us SC'ed each other
    Meh,Assasin have a CC just for that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by silent assassin
    Lets see wins to Snipes,and Tillis,mightt have created that amount of hype
    See the lead post
    Great you fought in amateurs,good for you
    It still doesnt mean your right
    Page never had a great win again
    But him and Dokes were supposed to be the big boys that would wipe out Holmes
    We know what happened to Dokes(snort),but what happened to Page
    Point to a SINGLE win Page had after losing to Spoon that was even close to beating Snipes or Tillis
    Ive pointed out enough pathetic loses
    He beat those guys because he was on there level. They were all on the same level. When that's the case--what happens? U win some & u lose some.

Answer= Ko'ing Cotzee (29-3) to win the WBA HW title. But let me guess-- Cotzee was terrible.

There's an answer for u.

Where's my answer? How many of these pathetic bums could u have beaten?

I'm pissin in the wind now. Have fun in ur world champ.
    Cotzee was a good win,and he lost it in the next fight to Tubbs
    Im not a HW so probably not many(except maybe the 0-2 guys he was fighting at the end)
    Going from fighting for the title to,fighting for a paycheck is the wheels falling off,wether you like it or not
    Unless the only way you view the wheels falling off is actual physical death
    How closely related to Page are you btw?
    Our only relation is that we are both REAL fighters. Something that u would no nothing about.

Stay in ur basement & work that heavybag monkey. It will never hit u back.
    Yeah right
    Crybaby
    You made an a** of yourself,and now your PO'ed
    Care to post a name,Id LOVE to check your record
    Hey,wanna see a new pic of the gym,we finally got around to hanging up all the medals
    PO'ed? Not the least. It takes more than u got to pull somethin like that off.

I will not post my name or id#. This site is not about me & I do not want any fighter attenion. I answered ur question truthfully beacaused u asked my credentials.

What I am more than willing to do is to catch a plane to ur state for a weekend. We can climb in the ring with each other & u can see what ur really made of. I will pay my own expense if u can remain upright for 5 rounds. But when I wipe the florr with u, U pick up the bill, Airfare, Hotel, & food.

What'cha say big boy?

Call me on it & see if it's a joke. But understand that if it happens. It really happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats interesting is that was a fairly snotty exchange,but neither one of us SC'ed each other
    Meh,Assasin have a CC just for that
    Yeah, u to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Though for the record the local airport is a puddle skipper between Bluefield and Princeton
    What Im made of is a 37 year old who used to be decent,and am looking to make some cheap money in a rough and rowdy
    My other fighters are good
    Me Im old,and I smoke
    But hey,its your dime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Though for the record the local airport is a puddle skipper between Bluefield and Princeton
    What Im made of is a 37 year old who used to be decent,and am looking to make some cheap money in a rough and rowdy
    Me Im old,and I smoke
    But hey,its your dime
    I think that to further this offer is not a good idea. It may not be a very good situation.

I was watchin the SC # to. Thought u was gonna kick off the trading of the clicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me Im old,and I smoke
    But hey,its your dime
    I think that to further this offer is not a good idea. It may not be a very good situation.

Actually so was I
    Again your dime,Im willing to get my ass beat any time,and buy ya a beer afterwords
    Course Im also willing to do the beating,as well,and still buy ya a beer
    Ive been very honest about that,this is my last go round,after this is done,Id best get my head around just being a trainer,cause thats all theres going to be
    But for now,Im looking good and feeling it,but age happens to everyone,wether you like it or not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me Im old,and I smoke
    But hey,its your dime

Actually so was I
    Again your dime,Im willing to get my a** beat any time,and buy ya a beer afterwords
    Ive been very honest about that,this is my last go round,after this is done,Id best get my head around just being a trainer,cause thats all theres going to be
    But for now,Im looking good and feeling it,but age happens to everyone,wether you like it or not
    The expalining that I would have to do to convince my guys that I wasn't goin crazy would be unbearable. To convince them that it makes any sense whatsoever to fly out to go put a beating on a 37 yr old trainer wouldn't go over smoothly.

Good luck with ur people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me Im old,and I smoke
    But hey,its your dime

Actually so was I
    Again your dime,Im willing to get my a** beat any time,and buy ya a beer afterwords
    The expalining that I would have to do to convince my guys that I wasn't goin crazy would be unbearable. To convince them that it makes any sense whatsoever to fly out to go put a beating on a 37 yr old trainer wouldn't go over smoothly.

Good luck with ur people.
    37 year old Boxer/Trainer
    Next few years it will be just be Trainer
    But for now,come one bro,Im working my butt off for this.
    At 37 its twice as bad,you got all the aches and pains to deal with,my shoulders tweaking,flys sucked today

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell ya what,you'll cost me about 4 grand semi-pro
    So if you can make a 180 catch weight
    And can garuntee me that
    Call our promoter Jerry Thomas
    No Rough And Rowdy crap,Ill fight ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lost of focus

and Losing too much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell ya what,you'll cost me about 4 grand semi-pro
    So if you can make a 180 catch weight
    And can garuntee me that
    Call our promoter Jerry Thomas
    No Rough And Rowdy crap,Ill fight ya
    If u really are lookin to make a last effort at boxing then ur doin urself wrong. I am a pro. I can make 180. Been a pro since 2000. I don't, can't, & won't do anything semi-pro. Not even sure what semi-pro is.

But if u think that this is something that u want then message me ur promoters # & I'll pass it to mine. Be smart brotha. This is a business & spending ur last chance goin over ur head may not be the smartest thing to do. I'm finished talkin logic, so if u wanna handle this then send me the #. U will be in the tank before u ever got started.

If that 4 grand u speak of is my purse then by all means don't think about if it's the right or wrong choice for u. I will have my guys call urs immediately to work out the details. And the beating will commence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It has been pointed out to me that because of the difference in age,and experience noone except maybe Louisiana would sanction it
    And even then a 4 grand payday for it wouldnt happen
    My dreams of one quick payday,and then going back to eating whatever the hell I wanted to have been dashed
    Suprised you didnt know about the semi-pro leagues,theyre all over the damned place,in a state like WV you can make more money in them,then you can on a pro undercard easy
    2 nights of easy bouts against the local yocals,nets you a grand easy,you get about 500 for a pro fight,and then theres allways the risk that whoever you fight might actually be any good

Thread Information