Was just checking out JCC snr's record, since so many people are criticizing Jr. and well he's actually developing i'd say at the same rate as dad, only difference is that his dad didn't get a draw (which should have been a loss) until he fought Whitaker, but he does have a controversial win (which was originally a loss, but was then switched to a win), he didn't fight for a world title until he was 43-0, and that was his first significant fight and about 90% of his fights at that time were in Mexico, so come on guys and give Jr. a break, who knows if they'll do exactly the same thing that they did with dad, which was once he starts fighting the big names and if he can keep up with them, he'll continue doing so, i mean his third title defense of his WBC featherweight title was against Roger Mayweather, and also Chavez was fighting every three months, so come on guys you can't expect his kid to be a clone of dad, and we shouldn't judge him or belittle him if he isn't as good as his dad, cause in some ways i'd say that he's better than his dad, in every fight he's using his reach and height to his advantage, using the jab a lot more now, and he has a pretty good one, he tried to fight exactly like dad at first and realized that he doesn't have the same structure as his dad to fight in that type of style, so he fights the best way suited to his build, he gets better greatly in every fight, he has the patience of a veteran and is always calm in the ring, he's a very soft spoken kid, yet is a pretty damn good finisher, so i say lets just wait and see what happens and hope that we have another star in boxing