Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
SRR will probely always be consider the best pound for pound fighter of all time but how good would he do with the Fabe four. SRR had some good competion Gene Fullerman, Jake LaMotta,Carmen Basilio, Randy Turpin. But how would he do against Leonard,Hearns,Duran, and Hagler.

My thoughts are mixed

Ray Leonard= i have no idea how that go

Tommy Hearns=some one going to be Ko'd

Duran=I favor SRR think he knock Duran out

Hagler=i lean towards hagler because i fell he was the biggerman and could knock Robison out easier then SRR knocking hagler out
Robinson was essentially Leonard with more power and less of a clowner. Leonard probably had better movement though, but Robinson hurts him more, and wins the decision.

Hearns vs Robinson is great, but given the nature of both men, this wouldn't be long before it turned into a brawl, and Robinson's granite chin prevails over Hearns shaky one. Robinson within 5 rounds by KO, great fight though.

Robinson would KO Duran I believe in a very good match, but at WW Duran is outgunned and wouldn't havr the success he had against Leonard because of the power of SRR.

At MW I think this is a very intriguing matchup. Leonard beat Hagler but Robinson wasn't the mover Leonard was. Robinson had at least as much power at MW if not more than Hagler and was quicker, but Hagler was stronger likely and very good himself. Very hard fight to call, I think this is similar to a Hearns/Hagler type situation, but with Hearns having a better chin and better cardio, and a better gameplan. I think SRR is capable of outboxing Hagler, but I'm not sure this fight goes that route. I honestly can't call either KO'ing the other, so I say decision either way. Dunno who to call, sorry.