Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would SRR do against the likes of leonard duran hearns and hagler.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How would SRR do against the likes of leonard duran hearns and hagler.

SRR will probely always be consider the best pound for pound fighter of all time but how good would he do with the Fabe four. SRR had some good competion Gene Fullerman, Jake LaMotta,Carmen Basilio, Randy Turpin. But how would he do against Leonard,Hearns,Duran, and Hagler.

My thoughts are mixed

Ray Leonard= i have no idea how that go

Tommy Hearns=some one going to be Ko'd

Duran=I favor SRR think he knock Duran out

Hagler=i lean towards hagler because i fell he was the biggerman and could knock Robison out easier then SRR knocking hagler out

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How would SRR do against the likes of leonard duran hearns and hagler.

But when i compare them i mean all weight classes they fought in so that can be how you pick a winner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How would SRR do against the likes of leonard duran hearns and hagler.

The only one I would put my money on to beat him is Hagler at 160 in a 15 rounder.

The rest would give him hell but I don't know if they would beat him at 147.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SRR UD Leonard
    SRR 10 round ko Hearns
    SRR UD Duran
    SRR UD Hagler
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SRR UD Leonard any weight
    SRR KO Hearns welterwight, light middle, and middle but points loss at super middle and light heavy
    SRR UD Duran at any weight except lightweight where SRR never fought anyway
    Hagler UD SRR middlewight
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's probably beat the SRL, Hearns & Leonard at Welter and get Mauled by Hagler at Middle (may well lose to all 4 at Middle)
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i belive that srr did fight a bit at 135 but those were in his fisrt fights i belive

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But that was not very much of his carear i think but i am not sure

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SRR at middle weight think was better at middle wait then Srl hearns was

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think there best chance at SRR would be at welter weight not at middle weight

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But then again maybe i could be wrong because SRR never lsot to a true welterweighter wait the only lose he has there is to the bull who was a middle weight when they fought and had a 16 pounds over SRR which is a big difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    SRR will probely always be consider the best pound for pound fighter of all time but how good would he do with the Fabe four. SRR had some good competion Gene Fullerman, Jake LaMotta,Carmen Basilio, Randy Turpin. But how would he do against Leonard,Hearns,Duran, and Hagler.

My thoughts are mixed

Ray Leonard= i have no idea how that go

Tommy Hearns=some one going to be Ko'd

Duran=I favor SRR think he knock Duran out

Hagler=i lean towards hagler because i fell he was the biggerman and could knock Robison out easier then SRR knocking hagler out
    robinson in his 202 fights was never knocked out & he fought some big punchers.
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Depends on what satge of Robinsons career...At middleweight I favor Hearns and leonard....I call Duran a toss up...

At WW Robinson beats all 3
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ooo this is tuff
    i can see srr beating duran and srl

hearns and hagler dont know

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At welter Leonard Beat better fighters and was never put down Robinson was. Robinson never beat a peak ATG leonard did. The more I delve into Robinson, The more wrong answers I get. Ive always intriuged by it Ive asked a lot of old school trainers the question and they say its what people want to here but in private there views are different. What always puzzled me was how could the best not throw shots if he was moved to his right. Also if he wasnt connected to the mob in the 40s why was he topping regulary at the Garden it dont make sense, and his manager what was his job, he ran the numbers, Im not having it.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information