Cool Clicks

Default My new top 5 P4p list

#1 Bernard "the executioner" Hopkins
    #2 Floyd " Pretty Boy" Mayweather
    #3 Manny " The Destroyer " Pacquaio
    #4 Ronald "Winky" Wright
    #5 Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor

Before I get s.d and all let me explain please

I truely believe Bernard has earn his spot back to the top. I think he just out grown the middleweight and it was time for him to get beaten at a weight he suffered in. Now that he has move up I think he has perserve his masterful style and maintain his boxing wisdom giving him his rightful place back to the top. He threw of the Wizard Winky Wright and beat him just a week ago. And before that he dominated the king of the lightheavyweights. That is far better than any p4pders past two fights.

I have floyd number 2 as long as he stays undefeated Pac winky or anyone else cant surpass him because of most of us believe so ,but once he gets that first lost, he'll drop atleast to 5th place. I doubt that happening floyd is great at handpicking.

I got Pacman third, still so dominant and keeps on getting better. You never know how improve he'll be in every next fight he has and he has already dominated the likes of Mabman and El Terrible.

I got to keep Winky near the top, he lost to the great EXECUTIONER but it was a close fight, bernards tactics just throws off everybody even this legendary WIZARD WINKY WRIGHT.

Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor, he may not be impressive of late, but I still believe J.T has that unique winner destiny rarely any fighter have. It doesn't seem like he has gotten better with stewart as his trainer but I always thought that J.T didn't need stewart J.T was already on track to be great. Now that J.T is without Stewart again, I think J.T can now be J.T. The J.T that took bernard hopkins Kingdom in the middleweights.

I gotta mention JMM RAFA WLADY AND COTTO those guys are top P4Pders too, its just hard to fit all of them in a list THEY are all GREAT.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: My new top 5 P4p list

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    #4 Ronald "Winky" Wright

I truely believe Bernard has earn his spot back to the top. I think he just out grown the middleweight and it was time for him to get beaten at a weight he suffered in. Now that he has move up I think he has perserve his masterful style and maintain his boxing wisdom giving him his rightful place back to the top. He threw of the Wizard Winky Wright and beat him just a week ago. And before that he dominated the king of the lightheavyweights. That is far better than any p4pders past two fights.

I have floyd number 2 as long as he stays undefeated Pac winky or anyone else cant surpass him because of most of us believe so ,but once he gets that first lost, he'll drop atleast to 5th place. I doubt that happening floyd is great at handpicking.

I got Pacman third, still so dominant and keeps on getting better. You never know how improve he'll be in every next fight he has and he has already dominated the likes of Mabman and El Terrible.

I got to keep Winky near the top, he lost to the great EXECUTIONER but it was a close fight, bernards tactics just throws off everybody even this legendary WIZARD WINKY WRIGHT.

Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor, he may not be impressive of late, but I still believe J.T has that unique winner destiny rarely any fighter have. It doesn't seem like he has gotten better with stewart as his trainer but I always thought that J.T didn't need stewart J.T was already on track to be great.Now that J.T is without Stewart again, I think J.T can now be J.T.The J.T that took bernard hopkins Kingdom in the middleweights.

I gotta mention JMM RAFA WLADY AND COTTO those guys are top P4Pders too, its just hard to fit all of them in a list THEY are all GREAT.
    When did Taylor leave Steward? Did I just miss that or something?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ouma that was quick buddy, but i don't think you post correctly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    #4 Ronald "Winky" Wright

Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor, he may not be impressive of late, but I still believe J.T has that unique winner destiny rarely any fighter have. It doesn't seem like he has gotten better with stewart as his trainer but I always thought that J.T didn't need stewart J.T was already on track to be great.Now that J.T is without Stewart again, I think J.T can now be J.T.The J.T that took bernard hopkins Kingdom in the middleweights.

When did Taylor leave Steward? Did I just miss that or something?
    Ohh I heard they split up a while ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#3 Manny " The Destroyer " Pacquiao
    #4 Ronald "Winky" Wright
    I got...

#1 Floyd " Pretty Boy" Mayweather
    #2 Manny " The Destroyer " Pacquiao
    #3 Rafael Marquez
    #4 Jermain "Bad Intention" Taylor
    #5 Juan Manuel Marquez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor and Steward are still together.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    That's what I was thinking, I didn't know how I would have missed that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when i look at p4p status, i have a tendency to go back farther than a guys last 2 fights. seeing as how hopkins lost 2 of his last 4, my list would go like this..................

1.) Floyd Mayweather Jr. (undefeated world champion in 5 different weight classes = p4p supremecy, imo)

2.) Manny Pacquio (pac loses to jmm for sure, probably valero and guzman as well. he holds this spot until he fights the guys i previously mentioned)

3.) Jermain Taylor (beat b-hop twice, was robbed of a victory over wright settling for a draw)

4.) Juan Manuel Marquez (beat barerra convincingly, needs to have a mega fight with pac)

5.) Bernard Hopkins (lost 2 of his last 4, but did jump 2 divisions and beat tarver easily so ill give him some credit for that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Floyd Mayweather
    2. Manny Pacquiao
    3. Bernard Hopkins
    4. Rafael Marquez
    5. Juan Manuel Marquez

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    well that sukx :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see how Hopkins is in the top 5 p4p after loosing 2 of his last 4 fights. Is there anyone else in the top 5 p4p who has done this? (maybe even ever?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopkins beat Tarver and Winky Wright and was robbed against Taylor. He is definitly top 3 P4P IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Shaw
    Hopkins beat Tarver and Winky Wright and was robbed against Taylor. He is definitly top 3 P4P IMO
    I don't see how that's such and achievement tbh. Beating an overrated tarver who's best fight was beating an over the hill Jones, loosing to an overrated Taylor twice (albeit controversially) and beating an old blown up middleweight. Is there something im am missing? because i am just not seeing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1) PBF
    2) Hatton
    3) Hopkins
    4) Pacquioa
    5) Taylor

Lets be honest though, Hopkins and Taylor are the most boring boxers in the world, PBF isn't exactly entertainment on the edge of your seat either

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PBF
    PAC
    B-Hop
    Wright

4 that stand out!!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Thread Information