Default Arab princesses kicked off British Airways plane

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Arab princesses kicked off British Airways plane

When in Rome same Country, its giving me a Headache what the fuck. Charter a plane theyre not short of a ££££.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    When in Rome same Country, its giving me a Headache what the fuck. Charter a plane theyre not short of a ££££.
    my thoughts exactly . I am glad the passengers stood their ground and did not give up their seats to accommodate the fucking snuff's .. I would have loved to hear the comments by the British passengers after sitting there for 2 1/2 hours on the tarmac dealing with these “ royal pains in the ass” ! . The heckling would have been hilarious !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

got my hopes up then, thought they done it mid flight.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny story been fishing in Spain with a pal of mine coming home board the plane. We waited eventually 3 hours because of technical difficulties. My mate is shitting himself and wants to get of the plane after 2 hours. now Ive got a problem Im shitting myself. My mate is the son of the guy who invented the Blackbox flight recorder and the spray they put on planes wings that stop them frezzing over with ice and plane wingsstrip forbreaking snow up, Mark knows Planes, so I say I with you lets go. At that moment the the captain says its been sorted and we start takeoff the two stewardess sit opposite us and as they sat both did the the cross sign on there chest I looked at Mark he looked at me Fucking Hell they know something we dont, thats the scariest take off Ive ever had.

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny story been fishing in Spain with a pal of mine coming home board the plane. We waited eventually 3 hours because of technical difficulties. My mate is shitting himself and wants to get of the plane after 2 hours. now Ive got a problem Im shitting myself. My mate is the son of the guy who invented the Blackbox flight recorder and the spray they put on planes wings that stop them frezzing over with ice and plane wingsstrip forbreaking snow up, Mark knows Planes, so I say I with you lets go. At that moment the the captain says its been sorted and we start takeoff the two stewardess sit opposite us and as they sat both did the the cross sign on there chest I looked at Mark he looked at me Fucking Hell they know something we dont, thats the scariest take off Ive ever had.
    CC # 535 ! I am in stitches mate. fuck all. !

many years ago we was heading out of Houston me Ronnie and few other to Vegas. Book us on something called Fun Jet. fucking hell. !
    got me seat. apparently they (Fun Jet) bought up all the old Continental Airlines oldies. as you could see the old emblem through the cheap paint on the cabin walls. we take off, 45 min into the flight the lights start flickering and the engine starts roaring up... RARRRR RARRRRRRRR RARRRRR.. you could smell a slight hint of electrical fire I grip the seat in front of me and rip off the upholstery to the stuffing ,
    At this point I am fucking terrified. I start praying . finally we get on the ground in Vegas, I immediate tossed my return ticket in the trash bin .. we got return flight on SouthWest. never again that bargain shit for me !

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tell people I dont mind flying, but Id rather not. Id be shitless on one off those are they the ones with the outside toilet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I tell people I dont mind flying, but Id rather not. Id be shitless on one off those are they the ones with the outside toilet
    you keep me in stitches! cc in 24

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lmao Hamaree

Thread Information