Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bilbo defeats all comers in the arcade

The champi trophy isn't going anywhere bilbo so just give up on it.

If saddo has the ability to (ie its not an infringement of copyrights and it wouldn't adversely affect the forum) I'd like him to add this game:

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

It's a more complicated form of bloody pingu (albeit the contact field on objects could use some tweaking).

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136

Give it up, it's over

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was billiards champion at one point, I believe I broke Saddo's record.

But that was a while ago, I just checked and I'm not even in the top ten anymore.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I was billiards champion at one point, I believe I broke Saddo's record.

But that was a while ago, I just checked and I'm not even in the top ten anymore.
    My records will outlive me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo

Give it up, it's over
    Its never over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actually mildly disgusted that it takes a 6 digit score to hold on to that trophy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I somehow got multiple entires in the top 10 of Simon says in a 1 minute span.

I clicked the wrong button and thought it was over. Then it started again. I kept clicking randon buttons to try to end the screen and submit my score and then I noticed my score kept going up. Eventually it stopped b/c I wasnt trying to hit the right buttons, just trying to submit my score.

I wish I would have known this, I couldve easily gotten to a 100. Maybe more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

I clicked the wrong button and thought it was over.  Then it started again.  I kept clicking randon buttons to try to end the screen and submit my score and then I noticed my score kept going up.  Eventually it stopped b/c I wasnt trying to hit the right buttons, just trying to submit my score. 

I wish I would have known this, I couldve easily gotten to a 100.  Maybe more. 

that would be cheating and you can't get a highscore by cheating. Thats what that exclaimation point next to your score means and it won't be counted. If you do however legitimately beat my score, i don't have it in me to try and do better. It gets almost hypnotizing after awhile.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That tennis game is stupid and I cant even get a point!!@!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I clicked the wrong button and thought it was over. Then it started again. I kept clicking randon buttons to try to end the screen and submit my score and then I noticed my score kept going up. Eventually it stopped b/c I wasnt trying to hit the right buttons, just trying to submit my score.

that would be cheating
    Lol, the funny thing is when it finally took me out of the screen there was an icon that said warningossible cheating detected. I didn't even do it on purpose. My real score was 34 but when I messed up it kept letting me get more points.

If only I wouldve known. That was pretty much my only chance to get a trophy. I dont know how the high scores on every damn game are so high.

I played champi for my first time and scored a 6,500. I thought I did alright at first. Until I saw your score. I will never play these games again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    I saw that. you have like 10 submits all for 0 . That scores out of range anyway even if you did know what you were doing. However if you can score atleast 1 on alphabet soup (first page) you could very well go down as the best arcade player ever.

that would be cheating
    Lol, the funny thing is when it finally took me out of the screen there was an icon that said warningossible cheating detected. I didn't even do it on purpose. My real score was 34 but when I messed up it kept letting me get more points.

If only I wouldve known. That was pretty much my only chance to get a trophy. I dont know how the high scores on every damn game are so high.

I played champi for my first time and scored a 6,500. I thought I did alright at first. Until I saw your score. I will never play these games again.
    The first time i played champi i got the high score and every single time i've played since has been the new high score. To be honest i could manage a 7 digit score if i put enough time into it. It's just really really easy to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats how most trophies are kept, the holder just puts up a demoralizing score so that when you see just how long or difficult it will be to top it, you can't.

If you can beat this game all the way through, you can beat a lot of things.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give it up, it's over
    Its never over.
    Ok you are starting to piss me off now I'm going out for a couple hours but when I come back I'll beat your score, just for fucks sake once I've topped you let it be. This is my trophy just fuck off and find one of your own

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw that. you have like 10 submits all for 0 . That scores out of range anyway even if you did know what you were doing. However if you can score atleast 1 on alphabet soup (first page) you could very well go down as the best arcade player ever.

that would be cheating

The first time i played champi i got the high score and every single time i've played since has been the new high score. To be honest i could manage a 7 digit score if i put enough time into it. It's just really really easy to me.

Give it up, it's over
    Its never over.
    Ok you are starting to piss me off now I'm going out for a couple hours but when I come back I'll beat your score, just for fucks sake once I've topped you let it be. This is my trophy just fuck off and find one of your own
    Why would i concede a trophy that i can obviously win back at any point in time? If you want to keep it put up a score that i can't beat. That is the whole concept of the thing isn't it?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that would be cheating

Give it up, it's over
    Its never over.
    Ok you are starting to piss me off now I'm going out for a couple hours but when I come back I'll beat your score, just for fucks sake once I've topped you let it be. This is my trophy just F*** off and find one of your own
    Why would i concede a trophy that i can obviously win back at any point in time? If you want to keep it put up a score that i can't beat. That is the whole concept of the thing isn't it?
    Ok it's war now. I tried being nice but tomorrow I'm going post a score so high that even if you could get near it, the sheer tedium and time it would take to complete will make you surrender. This is my trophy, once the Baggins claims something, it is his until he sees fit to pass it on.

Thread Information