Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bilbo defeats all comers in the arcade

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136
    Quote Originally Posted by miles
    That tennis game is stupid and I cant even get a point!!@!!!!!!
    I saw that. you have like 10 submits all for 0 . That scores out of range anyway even if you did know what you were doing. However if you can score atleast 1 on alphabet soup (first page) you could very well go down as the best arcade player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    I somehow got multiple entires in the top 10 of Simon says in a 1 minute span.

I clicked the wrong button and thought it was over. Then it started again. I kept clicking randon buttons to try to end the screen and submit my score and then I noticed my score kept going up. Eventually it stopped b/c I wasnt trying to hit the right buttons, just trying to submit my score.

I wish I would have known this, I couldve easily gotten to a 100. Maybe more.

that would be cheating
    Lol, the funny thing is when it finally took me out of the screen there was an icon that said warningossible cheating detected. I didn't even do it on purpose. My real score was 34 but when I messed up it kept letting me get more points.

If only I wouldve known. That was pretty much my only chance to get a trophy. I dont know how the high scores on every damn game are so high.

I played champi for my first time and scored a 6,500. I thought I did alright at first. Until I saw your score. I will never play these games again.
    The first time i played champi i got the high score and every single time i've played since has been the new high score. To be honest i could manage a 7 digit score if i put enough time into it. It's just really really easy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    The champi trophy isn't going anywhere bilbo so just give up on it.

Give it up, it's over
    Its never over.
    Ok you are starting to piss me off now I'm going out for a couple hours but when I come back I'll beat your score, just for fucks sake once I've topped you let it be. This is my trophy just F*** off and find one of your own
    Why would i concede a trophy that i can obviously win back at any point in time? If you want to keep it put up a score that i can't beat. That is the whole concept of the thing isn't it?
    Ok I've just taken your stupid frisbee dog title. Tomorrow I'm going after that champi title and then just for your insolence I will conquer you completely cup by cup until you are left without a pot to piss in.

MUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA one of the funiest threads i have read in a looonnnnnggggg time HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    So we have a calendar and a game room?

Gee wiz! this place just keep getting better and better....
    The arcade is excellent, I'm sure there's probably a frogger style game just for you where you have to guide a Mexican across the US border, and for the rest us a game where you have to shoot the Mexicans to stop them getting in
    I think the name of that game is called 'El Paso'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was playing wen u kept submiting for that frisbee dog lmaolmao

well i got myself a trophy from punisher
    i will take the ufo 101 though and sooooooon

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by katfight

Nobody is taking my titles Kat, sorry hon I personally don't think anyone will ever get near my frisbeedog title, and the Top Banana score is safer than getting in the ring with Artuto Gatti.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My Znax one is pretty safe I reckon. Haven't been on the arcade for a while, might have a crack again at the weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is taking my titles Kat, sorry hon I personally don't think anyone will ever get near my frisbeedog title, and the Top Banana score is safer than getting in the ring with Artuto Gatti.
    I don't have the pateince to win back that frisbee dog title. That is the most annyoign game in the whole arcade. You can have any of the other ones i have but i'm taking the champi trophy for life.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't have the pateince to win back that frisbee dog title. That is the most annyoign game in the whole arcade. You can have any of the other ones i have but i'm taking the champi trophy for life.
    The champi one is the one I want. I will win it, you have no idea just how petty and pedantic I can be. I'll play it all fucking day if I have to, but I will get it. I won't have time for a couple days but it will be mine soon enough.

The frisbee title was easy, I'd much rather play through that again than have to endure the tedious hour of playing Champi but I will do what it takes to win..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats nothing, i'm prepared to put the score in 7 digits (approx 6 hours if you grab a vast majority of the green blobs as they come).

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats nothing, i'm prepared to put the score in 7 digits (approx 6 hours if you grab a vast majority of the green blobs as they come).
    Well to be honest if I force you to do something as utterly sad as that to beat me then I'll have won a moral victory anyhow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well to be honest if I force you to do something as utterly sad as that to beat me then I'll have won a moral victory anyhow 
    At this rate it takes over 50 mins to get a score that high so i've already won. It would be your 4th attempt at setting a score thats better (can't be done) than i can do. If i wasn't the champ in the first place it'd be a different story but i've defended it sucessfully each time making you the unsuccessful challenger who is now going to extreme means.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At this rate it takes over 50 mins to get a score that high so i've already won. It would be your 4th attempt at setting a score thats better (can't be done) than i can do. If i wasn't the champ in the first place it'd be a different story but i've defended it sucessfully each time making you the unsuccessful challenger who is now going to extreme means.
    See I think this is the shittiest game on the whole arcade, I can't stand playing and the though of another couple hours enduring it just makes me sick.
    BUT the fact that you say I can't beat you is just too much of an insult to let go. This means I will HAVE to find a couple spare hours over the weekend just to win the dumb cup back and shut you up.

I can seriously see me having a break down if after I've beating it again you go on to post a 400,000 + score

If neither of us will back down (and I wont'!) we will end up destroying each other over this stupid game.

Thankfully nobody else has attempted to take my other records else I'd never get any sleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See I think this is the shittiest game on the whole arcade, I can't stand playing and the though of another couple hours enduring it just makes me sick.
    BUT the fact that you say I can't beat you is just too much of an insult to let go. This means I will HAVE to find a couple spare hours over the weekend just to win the dumb cup back and shut you up.

I can seriously see me having a break down if after I've beating it again you go on to post a 400,000 + score

If neither of us will back down (and I wont'!) we will end up destroying each other over this stupid game.

Thankfully nobody else has attempted to take my other records else I'd never get any sleep
    You can always post up a socre higher than what i have but there is no way there's a score out there that i cannot beat with enough time at my disposal.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can always post up a socre higher than what i have but there is no way there's a score out there that i cannot beat with enough time at my disposal.
    I agree you probably could but as you say yourself you'd need the time to do it and if I post a score high enough hopefully you just won't have enough time to ever want to do it again.

I reckon about 500,000+ should kill of any chance of a comeback. Give me a few days and I'll do it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree you probably could but as you say yourself you'd need the time to do it and if I post a score high enough hopefully you just won't have enough time to ever want to do it again.

I reckon about 500,000+ should kill of any chance of a comeback. Give me a few days and I'll do it
    I'm sure i'll have a 6hour window in the future to put up a 7digit score. I've sandbagged every single on of those scores. I've ended the game after i got them on purpose. I've beaten megaman1 trust me, you dont have the same caliber of patience to get scores as i do.

Thread Information