Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: any1 seen this star wars poster?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default any1 seen this star wars poster?

I remember a few years back when my brother was moving out that he had an old star wars poster from when it originally came out. I didn't think much of it but I only just remembered and decided to have a look and see how much it goes for on the net. Some of the original posters are between $2000 & $15000 depending on how rare they are.
    I know this is an original and wasn't bought recently as the last time i'd seen the poster before my brothers move out was when I was about 4 or 5 years old, which was just after the second movie came out (I think) ?

Anyway back to the subject, i've searched countless websites and cannot find any reference to this poster anywhere. No website seems to be selling it. Nothing on e-bay at all.

So i'm just wondering if any of you guys might have happened to have had this poster in the past or ever seen it, or come across it on a website... I'd just like to know I didn't imagine it!

The poster was of Princess Leia laying in the holding cell in the Death Star where Luke saves her and then gets into a gun fight and they all end up diving into the garbage disposal. It's a picture of her just as Luke opens the door and she pops her head up (picture provided below for anyone that doesn't have a photographic memory of every frame of that entire movie) Ahh the memories!!! Anyway, the picture below is exactly what the poster looked like. The pose may have been slightly different but this was it.
    Their are a lot of posters of Leia laying around in her slave outfit but that's not it at all. It poster definetly looks identical to the below picture... If anyone comes across anything it'd be cool.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: any1 seen this star wars poster?

Last summer I checked a Star Wars collectibles price guide out of the library.
    It had everything from figures and posters, to fast food toys and do it paint it yourself ceramics.

I'd go to the library and look for a book like this...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: any1 seen this star wars poster?

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Last summer I checked a Star Wars collectibles price guide out of the library.
    It had everything from figures and posters, to fast food toys and do it paint it yourself ceramics.

I'd go to the library and look for a book like this...
    http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Supe...6067533&sr=1-1

I checked out an earlier edition of this book. Go to the library or a book store near you and skim through it. If it existed it will be in there

Thread Information