Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mayweather Vs Hatton - contracts signed!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Vs Hatton - contracts signed!!

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Quote Originally Posted by 7777
    You're all just Witter haters

And not sophisticated enough to appreciate the brilliance of the man.

Hatton does thats why he's always dodged him. Fact.
    Thing about that is haters usually deny it with some bollocks.

I am a Witter hater. The biggest. Don't mind admitting it. The guy is a cock.

He bores me to tears, his stupid statue stance, his boring tactics, Mayweather wanabee

He won the WBC Title and all he could do was whinge about Hatton, in the lead up to fighting Corley all he could do was whinge about Hatton, same with Morua!

The guy has a F****** potatoe farm on his shoulder, never mind a chip

And he couldn't sell out his own backyard, wtf does he offer Hatton??!
    Wouldn't you like to see Hatton beat him then?
    Whilst the result would be satisfying, I still think that watching EVEN Hatton fight Witter would be boring as hell. Witter'd get on his bike and look to win rounds with the least amount of shots thrown. I reckon Witter would be the first man to complete a 5,000m distance, whilst running entirely backwards.

And like the other dude, I will come out of the closet too. I'm a Witter-hater.

Bloody haters

Racist too,

I bet.

All the same you taffys
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't hate Witter just for the sake of it, there's big reasons to do it you know! He's the definition of a paper champ. Since the N'dou fight (Feb 05), which I'll give him credit for even though he almost lost that too, he's faught...

1.Andreas Kotelnik (Kotelnik got robbed, and he lost to M'baye recently too who's also a joke)

2.Colin Lynes (I, and many scored it a draw.)

3.Demarcus Corley (My no.1 pick for the worst fight I've ever seen in my life)

and finally

4.Arturo Morua (Journeyman at best, and for 7 rounds Witter even danced away from him)

Why the hell do Americans support this guy, he hasn't faught ANYONE since Zab Judah, and he's looked unconvincing in defeating even these guys, do people actually watch this guy fight, I think it's just the in thing to do, to support this dude, cos he disrespected Ricky Hatton.

Do you even know what Witter done? Back in 2000 a 21 year old Ricky Hatton beat Witter's Ingle camp stablemate John Thaxton in a fantastic 12 round battle, one of the best fights for a British title we've ever seen. Tahxton was complete class in defeat, he was contratulating the Hatton camp and vice versa, Hatton was celebrating because it was his first 12 rounder, and the British title is a big deal over here, it was a big win and he'd arrived at the big time in this country.

Junior Witter like the classless piece of shit he is, got right on the front row of the crowd and started calling Hatton out, pointing at him, with a camera in his face so everyone could hear him calling Ricky, and I quote "A shit fighter" and "A fucking coward". Right after Hatton had just won the fight.

Even without this, Witter has never beaten anyone of note, and he's never had an offer to fight on TV in the states because he's BORING TO WATCH. There's no other reason, he hasn't been hard done to, he's not even that good. Luckily for him though, he's fighting Vivian Harris next, who can't fight 12 rounds for shit. Basically, I'm glad they're fighting each other, I've been calling this fight out for 3 years, cos there ain't room on the planet for both of these clowns.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any word when details will be announced like where and when tickets go on sale ?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 'Big' Dan McCarthy
    I don't hate Witter just for the sake of it, there's big reasons to do it you know! He's the definition of a paper champ. Since the N'dou fight (Feb 05), which I'll give him credit for even though he almost lost that too, he's faught...

1.Andreas Kotelnik (Kotelnik got robbed, and he lost to M'baye recently too who's also a joke)

2.Colin Lynes (I, and many scored it a draw.)

3.Demarcus Corley (My no.1 pick for the worst fight I've ever seen in my life)

and finally

4.Arturo Morua (Journeyman at best, and for 7 rounds Witter even danced away from him)

Why the hell do Americans support this guy, he hasn't faught ANYONE since Zab Judah, and he's looked unconvincing in defeating even these guys, do people actually watch this guy fight, I think it's just the in thing to do, to support this dude, cos he disrespected Ricky Hatton.

Do you even know what Witter done? Back in 2000 a 21 year old Ricky Hatton beat Witter's Ingle camp stablemate John Thaxton in a fantastic 12 round battle, one of the best fights for a British title we've ever seen. Tahxton was complete class in defeat, he was contratulating the Hatton camp and vice versa, Hatton was celebrating because it was his first 12 rounder, and the British title is a big deal over here, it was a big win and he'd arrived at the big time in this country.

Junior Witter like the classless piece of S*** he is, got right on the front row of the crowd and started calling Hatton out, pointing at him, with a camera in his face so everyone could hear him calling Ricky, and I quote "A S*** fighter" and "A F****** coward". Right after Hatton had just won the fight.

Even without this, Witter has never beaten anyone of note, and he's never had an offer to fight on TV in the states because he's BORING TO WATCH. There's no other reason, he hasn't been hard done to, he's not even that good. Luckily for him though, he's fighting Vivian Harris next, who can't fight 12 rounds for S***. Basically, I'm glad they're fighting each other, I've been calling this fight out for 3 years, cos there ain't room on the planet for both of these clowns.
    Well said there Wee Man Dan....have a CC on me. Hopefully we can now get back to looking at the Mayweather v Hatton fight. Just posted on the bbc site is a story where Hatton says he's gonna host a massive public press conference to thank his fans, and get the ball rolling, but no info I've seen confirming venue or ticket info.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plonkers

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody haters

Racist too,

I bet.

All the same you taffys
    I missed this the first time out Fenster, and oooh, I'm bubbling. I'm not sure if it was humourous, but racism accusations is a low blow, even if it is meant in jest. Should I provide a list of fighters from every race, skin colour and nationality to prove I'm an equal-opportunities hater of boring fighters?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody haters

Racist too,

I bet.

All the same you taffys
    I missed this the first time out Fenster, and oooh, I'm bubbling. I'm not sure if it was humourous, but racism accusations is a low blow, even if it is meant in jest. Should I provide a list of fighters from every race, skin colour and nationality to prove I'm an equal-opportunities hater of boring fighters?
    Don't try and wriggle out ot it.

You've been well and truely exposed.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody haters

Racist too,

I bet.

All the same you taffys

Well how's about you kiss my rotund ass sunshine. Just watch where you throw those accusations, though of course you're safe doing so from behind the computer screen.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody haters

Racist too,

I bet.

All the same you taffys

Well how's about you kiss my rotund ass sunshine. Just watch where you throw those accusations, though of course you're safe doing so from behind the computer screen.
    Borinism is never acceptable in any form.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't get any bigger than this, win or lose. The only other meaningful fight for him would be Witter...and we all know he's dodged Witter like the plague for years

Bring it
    Only because Witter is the fucking plague of British boxing. Absolute tosser that doesn't belong in the same ring as Ricky as he'd get seriously hurt.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn
    Don't get any bigger than this, win or lose. The only other meaningful fight for him would be Witter...and we all know he's dodged Witter like the plague for years

Bring it
    Only because Witter is the F****** plague of British boxing. Absolute tosser that doesn't belong in the same ring as Ricky as he'd get seriously hurt.
    We've all seen careers of respected and entertaining boxers wither and die whilst in the ring, and if not properly contained, this Witter plague could become epidemic, and we could lose many more good entertaining boxers.

Stockpiles are currently being created around the country of DVDs of early Tyson KO's and the Earl v Katsidis fight, in the hope that anyone struck down by the Witter plague can be saved in time by the antidote of entertaining boxing.

Thread Information