Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press?

I am just sitting here watching the little shiet fight against Gatti and I can't help notice how many times this little weasel would jump with the left and miss and when he did miss, he would dive on the neck of Gatti and drop the forearm down like he was in the WWE. What a cheating little biatch.

Ok the fight is over. Floyd could not even knock Gatti out? WTF!

hahahahahaa Some p4p champ he is.

Wait! He is on his knees crying? Why is he crying? He just beat a C class fighter OMG! What a theatrical littel clown she is. Alfonso Gomez knocked Gatti the phuk out. ha ha ha ha.

Cotto would kill Floyd if they met. Floyd is a joke. Cotto would school this little boy. I don't care how fast he thinks he is. He is hitable.

So did I watch this fight before? Honestly, I hate watching this weasel fight. I was not paying attention because he disgusts me but since I was waiting for ESPN Boxing, I sat and watched because I had nothing better to do. Floyd is not that great. I swear his nut huggers worship him like he is a God. He ain't jack cheese.

I know, there will be one little chearleader here saying Cotto is a cheater and that he hits people in the cup or in the back as they are running and or turning.

Floyd is still the dirtiest little biatch in boxing.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

.....MIKE TYSON....throws a combo, ties up, forearm on the throat ALL THE TIME....just watch as it DOESN'T work vs Buster Douglas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/press?

I am just sitting here watching the little shiet fight against Gatti and I can't help notice how many times this little weasel would jump with the left and miss and when he did miss, he would dive on the neck of Gatti and drop the forearm down like he was in the WWE. What a cheating little biatch.

Wait! He is on his knees crying? Why is he crying? He just beat a C class fighter OMG! What a theatrical littel clown she is. Alfonso Gomez knocked Gatti the phuk out. ha ha ha ha.

Cotto would kill Floyd if they met. Floyd is a joke. Cotto would school this little boy. I don't care how fast he thinks he is. He is hitable.

So did I watch this fight before? Honestly, I hate watching this weasel fight. I was not paying attention because he disgusts me but since I was waiting for ESPN Boxing, I sat and watched because I had nothing better to do. Floyd is not that great. I swear his nut huggers worship him like he is a God. He ain't jack cheese.

I know, there will be one little chearleader here saying Cotto is a cheater and that he hits people in the cup or in the back as they are running and or turning.

Is your life actually this pathetic that you need attention this bad?

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    .....MIKE TYSON....throws a combo, ties up, forearm on the throat ALL THE TIME....just watch as it DOESN'T work vs Buster Douglas
    I hated Tyson so I never watched but I would not be surprised and I am glad that phuker got his azz knocked out and was never the same. PBF, your next.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skyler

Why? Because I don't suck on Floyd's c0ck like you do? Do I have to say nice things about the dirtiest little weasle in boxing? Sit down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol. Are you finished sucking Cotto off yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why? Because I don't suck on Floyd's c0ck like you do? Do I have to say nice things about the dirtiest little weasle in boxing? Sit down.
    Are u the same Danny G who claimed Margarito was the top ww? shows how much u know.....

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nonito (formerly eagle)

Are u the same Danny G who claimed Margarito was the top ww? shows how much u know.....
    No Little Seagull. I said that Floyd was afraid to fight Tony. I never said Tony was the best. The best is Miguel. Get it right biatch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Young Evander Holyfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Little Seagull. I said that Floyd was afraid to fight Tony. I never said Tony was the best. The best is Miguel. Get it right biatch.
    Miguel is better than Floyd?

SigmaMu Guest

Miguel is better than Floyd?
    I said Miguel is better than Tony.
    My turds are better than Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man for a guy that is such a bad fighter he sure is rich from it. Maybe there is hope for my 37 year old 30 pound over wheight arsh can make a ton of cash too. LOL

Hey man I was at that fight against Gatti and I just saw again tonight. Gatti was completly out of his leauge with PPF . I dont think PPF is as dirty as Evander ,B-Hop, or Tyson.

Your just Pizzed because you know Cotto would get spanked like a beouch if he faught PPF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nope PBF is the best at using the forearm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being better than PBF not many, at the end of every PBF match I wish I would of spent my time a little better. I mean C'mon guys he is boring to watch, dont get me wrong he is if not the best, hes a hair away he does what he has to do to win he is not there to entertain us he has said it before in an interview. As far as for Cotto he has alot a talent he is entertaining to watch. We all got to remember the exitement in boxing is the KO not the survival mode.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is there any fighter as dirty as Floyd when its comes to the elbow/forearm/p

dude did Floyd steal like one of your ex girlfriends or something, cause dude it's really pathetic, i mean i don't even like Floyd and you're already annoying me

you're starting to sound like one of the Judah nutt huggers

Thread Information