Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One reason why I like George Bush......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default One reason why I like George Bush......

Because unlike any British politician he actually talks some smack to journalists.

Take this nice put down of British reporter Nick Robinson

NEW YORK At a recent press conference at Camp David, President George Bush insulted BBC political editor Nick Robinson, the Daily Mirror reports.

Robinson, who has asked Bush pointed questions in the past such as whetherthe president was “in denial” over the Iraq war, posed a question to Bush about whether he could trust visiting British Prime Minister Gordon Brown not to “cut and run” from Iraq.

Bush replied with a dismissal: “Are you still hanging around?”

Later on, Bush poked fun at the bare-pate of Robinson, joking, “You’d better cover up your bald head, it’s getting hot out.”

The respected British reporter shot back, “I didn’t know you cared.”

Bush responded with a cool, “I don’t.” The Mirror reports that Bush then “snorted disdainfully” and “walked away to laughter.”

I do like the way he says what he thinks, none of the British diplomatic crap for Bush :P

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: One reason why I like George Bush......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that's great

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bush is gangsta for real, but america doesn't need aggression it needs al gore

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    Bush is gangsta for real, but america doesn't need aggression it needs al gore
    ....yes we need someone to preach at us about the evironment while he uses 10 times more energy than everyone else BUT he buys carbon offsets which is totally rational

Al Gore is a peice of shit, W ain't the greatest but he's the lesser evil out of the choices we had....W, Gore, and Kerry.....John Kerry is a total fucking idiot and Al Gore is a whiney bastard....W is stubborn as hell though

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Because unlike any British politician he actually talks some smack to journalists.

NEW YORK At a recent press conference at Camp David, President George Bush insulted BBC political editor Nick Robinson, the Daily Mirror reports.

Robinson, who has asked Bush pointed questions in the past such as whetherthe president was “in denial” over the Iraq war, posed a question to Bush about whether he could trust visiting British Prime Minister Gordon Brown not to “cut and run” from Iraq.

Later on, Bush poked fun at the bare-pate of Robinson, joking, “You’d better cover up your bald head, it’s getting hot out.”

Bush responded with a cool, “I don’t.” The Mirror reports that Bush then “snorted disdainfully” and “walked away to laughter.”

I do like the way he says what he thinks, none of the British diplomatic crap for Bush :P
    I disagree, Baggins. I think a president getting personal and offensive with a journalist who is just trying to ask serious questions is bang out of line. Its just plain rude.

It would be nice if once Bush had the decency to stand up and answer in depth to some of the things he has carried out during his tenure of the presidency. Instead he resorts to cheap shots.

Its quite sad really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

I disagree, Baggins. I think a president getting personal and offensive with a journalist who is just trying to ask serious questions is bang out of line. Its just plain rude.

It would be nice if once Bush had the decency to stand up and answer in depth to some of the things he has carried out during his tenure of the presidency. Instead he resorts to cheap shots.

Its quite sad really.

Trust me the world was much better with GW as opposed to the other options that could've been president.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NotGuilty136

Its quite sad really.

Trust me the world was much better with GW as opposed to the other options that could've been president.
    Thats a matter of opinion.

Bush the elder should have knocked some manners into that obnoxious twit when he was young. I have little time for Bush the junior and look forward to his tenure ending.

Hopefully America can somehow start afresh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its quite sad really.

Bush the elder should have knocked some manners into that obnoxious twit when he was young. I have little time for Bush the junior and look forward to his tenure ending.

If we get a democrat in office its been nice talking to all of you because this country only has 3 years left if a dem gets in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whether you disagree with how they went about going into the war or not, it needed to be done and there's still more to do. If you don't believe that these crazy people are a threat to your country, you are naive. There's 0.9 billion muslims in the world and a couple thousand of them with these extremist views are ruining it for everyone.

El Kabong Guest

Well we'll see how much you like it when America has another whiney ass liberal as president and we have all the people WITH MONEY flipping the bill for the lazy ass bastards who don't want to do any work!

Socialized medicine will cure all the ills of America....AND GUN CONTROL TOO!!! AND FREE ABORTIONS FOR EVERYONE!!!!! AND WHITE PEOPLE WILL WORK FOR FREE AND PAY OFF SLAVE REPARATIONS TO THE AFRICAN-AMERICANS AND TEXAS, CALIFORNIA, NEW MEXICO, ARIZONA, COLORADO WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO MEXICO!

I fucking despise government that tries to tell me what the hell I can and can't do which is why I don't like democrats and am forced to vote republican.....I would rather vote libertarian because they like myself believe in a little thing called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY....or in my words, DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE YOUR LIFE SUCKS

El Kabong Guest

...if the democrats would stop catering to ever small special intrest group in this country they MIGHT be able to WIN an election rather than just have the Republicans lose one.

I still wish Ross Perot would have become President, he was crazy as shit but he was smart and he knew NAFTA was a bad deal for EVERYONE and look at the immigration that's 100% due to NAFTA and us not closing our borders to ILLEGAL immigrants......and if you take offense to me verbally bashing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS....then you can fuck off because every other group since the founding of America has come here legally and made an effort to become American....sure they keep their culture but they are proud to be Americans

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whether you disagree with how they went about going into the war or not, it needed to be done and there's still more to do. If you don't believe that these crazy people are a threat to your country, you are naive. There's 0.9 billion muslims in the world and a couple thousand of them with these extremist views are ruining it for everyone.
    I believe Muslims are little threat to the place where I live.

All this really isnt the issue here though. Here I am simply stating that Bush is unable to treat honest questions with the respect they deserve, and that his personal insults are petty and schoolboyish. The guy will retire before he ever grows up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe Muslims are little threat to the place where I live.

All this really isnt the issue here though. Here I am simply stating that Bush is unable to treat honest questions with the respect they deserve, and that his personal insults are petty and schoolboyish. The guy will retire before he ever grows up!
    muslims aren't a threat to anybody just these nut jobs are and thats who we're going after.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My personal favorite moment of his presidency is when he was overheard talking to blair at some kind of banquet and he was heard saying "These terrorists need to stop their shit" or something like that. It was hilarious.

El Kabong Guest

The "militant muslims" or "Islamofacists" make the Southern Baptists look like pussies! And the Southern Baptists think Harry Potter is evil and hate Disneyworld and Disneyland....and the top teir of the crazies don't like drinking or even DANCING.

There is an old joke we tell around where I live....

Q:Why don't baptists have sex standing up?
    A: Someone might think they are dancing

It's a silly joke but that's how insane they get after they get wound up over the smallest issues....like women working outside the home....or women wearing pants.....I mean HOLY CRAP it must have been a slow day at church when those issues were brought up!

Al Queda doesn't like anyone because they support the Saudi Royal Family which may be a little corrupt but they do ok work, I mean they don't try to kill us or anything....if we totally caved in and got rid of the Saudi's guys like Bin Laden would be in charge and they wouldn't refuse the US and our allies oil....they'd lose out on money and respect in the UN.

It's just a matter of money and oil and religion is used to make these issues seem more serious.....all these guys want when they say "Death to America" is just some love from the US and after a while they would warm to us like the Saudi's and trade with us and so on because without OIL they have jack shit!.....but I hate to break it to them, you don't get love from the US by killing it's people and chopping people's heads off.

Basically these people we are fighting are EXACTLY like Paris Hilton....they are rich, bored, and don't have anything to do but protest or blow shit up!

Thread Information