Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Prospect of Choice(Pound for Pound): Jean Pascal vs. Andre Berto

Jean Pascal 24 years old super middleweight 18-0(13 ko's), dominated former contender Kingsley Ikeke..some may not know with Pascal but likely to get his title shot by end of 2008, ranked 8th wbc

Andre Berto 23 years old welterweight 19-0(16 ko's)

Yes i know can look at others for pound for pound prospect but between the two who would you choose to promote, taking into account potential of boxer, opponents and cash?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prospect of Choice(Pound for Pound): Jean Pascal vs. Andre Berto

Personaly I am not impressed with either but with that being said.....

Bert is the guy I would pick....I liked the way he came back after his knockdown in his last fight....He was still willing to go and fight....Berto neess to do some more body punching,,rely a bit less on power,,add some head movement and improve his defense a bit but ....

I know it sounds like a lot bit just minor things....Things I see guys with a whole lot more experience and have won world titles doing wrong so Andre has potential...

Pascal...He thinks he is too cute....Before you start acting like Roy Jones with your left low and lead right you better prove you are the quality of roy jones.....Ikeke hits like a 12 year old school girl or else Pascal would have been KO'd....

I will take a fighter who needs minor improvements in his over all physical game before I will take an arrogant one who has not reached the top or even near the top but thinks there is nothing left to learn
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prospect of Choice(Pound for Pound): Jean Pascal vs. Andre Berto

I'm with my man Daxx here. I think Berto is the better prospect and will turn out to be the better fighter.

Thread Information