51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Premiership Football thread

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    And also F***! A. Cole I sware the only other time I've seen sooo much fucken diving is in the Summer Olympics.
    Every FUCKEN time he had the ball and a United player came near him he'd dive...
    What a punk a**.

Also J. Cole can go eat a FAT FUCKEN DICK....
    What a bitch!! United (Rio) kicked the ball out when Rooney was on the floor after pretending to get hit by Czec, well the ref. put the ball in play and bitch! as J. Cole instead of doing the 'Fair Play'/'Good sportsmanship' and returning the ball to United he fucken keeps it and they tried to catch United by surprise...
    What a punk a** BITCH!!

F***' EM WE TOSSED THEM UP!!!

United BITCHES!!!
    Good man Mick, i think the Title is going nowhere
    Spot on Skel1983....

Quote Originally Posted by taansend
    It's heading to the Arse....
    Yeah! right.

Speaking of, how's Risicky doing there ain't heard much about him.
    Anyone

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was watching some videos on my I-Pod today and I started wondering about some names and what people here thought about them.
    Now I've followed footy possibly as long as I've followed boxing since I was a kid.
    I got more into EPL years back around 1995, But I didn't follow it as closely as I do now.
    I know La Liga & FMF the best followed by EPL & Calcio.

Anyway was wondering for people who have been following whatever league it may be if you've followed EPL, La Liga and got some feed back for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm just gonna throw some names out there and just give me your thoughts I'm not looking to critique you or anything like that I just would like to see what other people have to say even if it's just one word.
    Thanks...

Eric Cantona
    Denilson Araujo
    Dennis Bergkamp
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy
    Alan Shearer
    Thierry Henry
    Robin Van Persie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was watching some videos on my I-Pod today and I started wondering about some names and what people here thought about them.
    Now I've followed footy possibly as long as I've followed boxing since I was a kid.
    I got more into EPL years back around 1995, But I didn't follow it as closely as I do now.

Anyway was wondering for people who have been following whatever league it may be if you've followed EPL, La Liga and got some feed back for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm just gonna throw some names out there and just give me your thoughts I'm not looking to critique you or anything like that I just would like to see what other people have to say even if it's just one word.
    Thanks...

Eric Cantona - Inspirational big game player
    Denilson Araujo - Which one is this? The older one is an underachiever and the younger one (at Arsenal) is a future star.
    Dennis Bergkamp - Beautiful skills and vision.
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy - Horse faced assassin
    Alan Shearer - Old style English centre forward
    Thierry Henry - A legend. Complete player
    Robin Van Persie - Can only get better under Wenger.
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks...

Eric Cantona
    Denilson Araujo
    Dennis Bergkamp
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy
    Alan Shearer
    Thierry Henry
    Robin Van Persie

Cantona - him and Henry best imports the Premiership has ever seen, Cantona was so influentail to Uniteds fortunes in the early 90's.

Denilson - To young to judge just yet not really had much of a chance to shine, could have a big future.

Van the man- Probably with Sherer best goalscorer the premiership has seen and still doing the business at Madrid, still a legend in United fans eyes.

Alan Shearer - great player great goalscorer, maybe should of tries his luck at a club who were fighting for trophies everyyear, but respect the man he played for the club he loved.

Henry - WOW!! Amazing player him and Cantona as i stated earlier the best two imports ever, genius had it all ( still has) power skill speed great finisher great touch, probably will win the Champions League with Barca this year.

Dennis Bergkamp -Another great player probably just a notch under Cantona and Henry in the best player to grace the Premiership pure class and probably has 5 out of the top ten goals scored in premiership history.

Van Persie - the new Bergkamp?? Well he has the potential to be, different sort of players but Van Persie has everything has to kick on now hopefully stays injury free and light sup the Premiership this year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eric Cantona- Genius. Wonderful footballing talent.

Denilson Araujo- if this is the Arsenal one,then he is a superstar in the making and going to be a huge player for us one day. I called him ages ago,when I first saw him. If it is the other one,the only word that comes to mind is:underachiever

Dennis Bergkamp- the most technically gifted player in Premiership history. Possibly one of the greatest bargains too. A once in a lifetime talent. GENIUS.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy- a goal scoring machine. The ultimate poacher with P4P one of the best goal scoring records in Premiership history. Probably one of the best players ever in and around the area(but a prick/pussy at times)

Alan Shearer- One of the most under rated players. Incredible goal scoring record. SHould have gone to United though.

Thierry Henry- Best player in Premiership history and 1 of the greatest players of all time. And a testement to how amazing a manager Wenger is. Look at his goal scoring record,his goals and then remember: he was a winger before he came to Arsenal and every one called him a flop in first season and said we wasted out £££ on him.

Robin Van Persie- Potential to be amazing and the closes anyone will get to Bergkamp. Watch his brace v Blackburn from a last season or his goal v Charlton,Bergkamp like.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers! to the 3 of you for your responses...

Denilson Araujo is the 'older' one the underachiever.

Really happy to read your responses and see that theres other people out there who respect these players and give them the credit they deserve and or will earn.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In other footy news...

Madrid beat Betis 2-0 and Robben played his second game.
    He played lovely man, I love how his foot speed and style has blended well with the team. He had a goal called off, he was caught off side....

Saviola played well, Snijder has been playing well....

Speaking off Snijder had scored in all of his 1st 3 starts as a Madrid player and then by orders of upper Management they instructed Chuster to rotate players... WTF and they sat out Snijder....
    Now Snijder is trying to get back into his rythim...

J. Baptista whoa!! I mean has this guys career finally started to unravel?
    I mean when he was picked up by Madrid he played like shit! now about a yr. later hes playing like a mad man....

Today he scored what IMO so far looks like the Goal of the season... SO FAR.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sneijder has been awesome. Baptista suits the Spanish league,he was not good enough for the Premiership. And he's like that. He'll score a hat trick,like he did for us,v Liverpool and then he'll not score for ages and fluff chance after chance. I think all Arsenal,myself included were greatful he left.

Oh,and I noticed you asked about Rosicky earlier,he's injured.AGAIN But I'm hoping we have enough back up

And I LOVE Bredtner,Eduardo and Denilson.Just wanted to get that off my chest. Good test for us this weekend,West Ham away. We lost there last season so this should be a measuring stick for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Sneijder has been awesome. Baptista suits the Spanish league,he was not good enough for the Premiership. And he's like that. He'll score a hat trick,like he did for us,v Liverpool and then he'll not score for ages and fluff chance after chance. I think all Arsenal,myself included were greatful he left.

Oh,and I noticed you asked about Rosicky earlier,he's injured.AGAIN But I'm hoping we have enough back up

And I LOVE Bredtner,Eduardo and Denilson.Just wanted to get that off my chest. Good test for us this weekend,West Ham away. We lost there last season so this should be a measuring stick for us.
    West Ham are so proud that we were the last to beat Arse at Highbury and the first to win at the Emirates. It is special for us to beat the big boys.

As you know I think Arse will do great this season. I think they'll win 3-1 at Upton Park this weekend...
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it'll be 2-0 to Arsenal. One of our defenders will score. I don't know why,I just have a feeling.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Incase anyone of you missed them heres the last 2 goals Baptista has scored.
    Both quality goals, top of the line....

vs. Argentina
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRnc1b8Div0

vs. Real Betis - yesterday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs99B3LTpCU

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! We are grinding rsults"!!! We are scoring headers?! We are taking long range strkes rather than walking the ball into the net!!! Van Persie is amazing!! I'm very pleased with our performance although I still feel United will win the title.Even though Nani,Anderson and Tevez have been poor/average at best.

Portsmouth v Reading=match of the season! And Henry scored a hat trick v Getafe! I think I've having an information overload with boxing,football,MMA!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eric Cantona: The greatest premiership player ever
    Denilson Araujo: One of the best players of his era, unbeliveable for Brazil. Shame he went for Betis instead of a bigger club.
    Dennis Bergkamp: Incredibly skilled, amazing first touch. Scored wondeful goal and great vision.
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy: The best prem goalscorer ever. Mr. Right Place, Right Time
    Alan Shearer: The same as Ruud but could sore all kind of goals
    Thierry Henry: WOW, I hate him but what a player
    Robin Van Persie: Unproven as of yet but looks a great talent

P.S. Chelsea for the Champions League, even if our manager looks like Uncle fester from the addams family

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't be believ we scrapped a 1-0 over Birmingham
    We should have mopped the floor with them....

But oh! well we're still wining..

United!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't be believ we scrapped a 1-0 over Birmingham
    We should have mopped the floor with them....

But oh! well we're still wining..

United!!!
    On paper Mick i agree, but in the end we were lucky to come away with anything thank god for RONALDO!!

Thread Information