Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Evander Holyfield set to box WWE Superstar tonight (not a lame joke)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Evander Holyfield set to box WWE Superstar tonight (not a lame joke)

Evander is set to fill in for an injured superstar who recently was told that he has a serious heart condition. This superstar, known as MVP challenged Matt Hardy to a boxing match at Saturday Night's Main Event. The show is being taped tonight at Madison Square Garden and will air on Saturday.

I wonder if Vince will let Evander go all out as he allowed Butterbean Esch to do in his destruction of Bart Gunn? Or will he have Evander there for a light-hearted sparring session just to fill in?

www.wwe.com
    Top right hand corner.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Evander Holyfield set to box WWE Superstar tonight (not a lame joke)

can't knock Holyfield. It's an easy million for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Evander Holyfield set to box WWE Superstar tonight (not a lame joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    can't knock Holyfield. It's an easy million for him

Hell no....Can't knock an easy Million....Besides it is no further down the ladder then his dancing with the stars appearence....
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zero chance that he is making a million for one appearance. I'm sure they'll pay him handsomely and let him promote his heavyweight title fight though.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminated
    Zero chance that he is making a million for one appearance. I'm sure they'll pay him handsomely and let him promote his heavyweight title fight though.
    Whatever there paying him. It'll be an easy pay check

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminated
    Evander is set to fill in for an injured superstar who recently was told that he has a serious heart condition. This superstar, known as MVP challenged Matt Hardy to a boxing match at Saturday Night's Main Event. The show is being taped tonight at Madison Square Garden and will air on Saturday.

I wonder if Vince will let Evander go all out as he allowed Butterbean Esch to do in his destruction of Bart Gunn? Or will he have Evander there for a light-hearted sparring session just to fill in?

www.wwe.com
    Top right hand corner.

I was going to say this is pretty pathetic then I remembered Jack Dempsey had a fight with a wrestler at 45 and knocked him out. Jack had ref'd a wrestling match and the wrestler took a swing and punched him, so Jack set up a match using boxing regulations and won on a 2nd round ko.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Thread Information