Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: How would you rate Enzo's toughness?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How tough is Enzo?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How tough is Enzo?

Ive just finished watching Enzo's efforts against Braithwaite and it slowly dawned on me that its very possible that Enzo could box David Hayes head of. That jab, the constant work. The heavy hands.

I then thought back to Haye's galiant but somewhat ragged display against Froggemini.

I just get the impression now that Enzo is the more accomplished boxer... Hence, I wondered, should Haye & Enzo ever get it on, just how much a factor would Hayes Power be in return.

How carefull... Or clinical would Enzo have to be to ensure a win against Haye.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How tough is Enzo?

They are both getting better with each outing, Haye will win though and if that make's me a traitor -then so be it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You damn Traitor you

Na of course, fair comment.

So how do you see Hay winning... By Points of Stoppage?
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really see this as a pick 'em fight.

Haye has more power - or maybe he's just more gung ho

Enzo has better skills - or maybe he's just more interested in using them

Leonard Hearns I. The boxer slugged at the slugger who was boxing the boxer. Each wanted to prove they were better all round than the other.

I doubt that we'll ever see these two fight until they're both a little worn. Our loss....
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it really depens on who lands the first big shot on the chin, enzo's got a better chin and i feel he may just have better stamina but hayes smother in what he does, it would be interesting fight and would draw in the boxing loving british public but as always there not able to make the fight due to both parties not really wanting it at this stage in life, maybe when there both in there 30's and on the way down

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by taansend
    I really see this as a pick 'em fight.

Haye has more power - or maybe he's just more gung ho

Enzo has better skills - or maybe he's just more interested in using them

Leonard Hearns I. The boxer slugged at the slugger who was boxing the boxer. Each wanted to prove they were better all round than the other.

I doubt that we'll ever see these two fight until they're both a little worn. Our loss....
    I'd say that Haye is a much better boxer than Enzo technically, he is a World Amateur Silver Medallist after all. Enzo has improved in leaps and bounds recently though and it would be a great fight that could go either way.

My money would be on Haye though to outbox Enzo and take him out in the middle rounds 7 or 8, although if it went late Enzo could come on strong

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

50-50 fight for me, i used to always favour haye... and he has done himself no rong in his recent fights but enzo has just improved so much since the hobson 1 fight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't think haye will beat him tbh; they are both pretty evenly matched in some pars, but i favour enzo's movment and speed to give him the bigger edge, also enzo has a massive heart and it would take a hell of a lot to beat him i think.

one of the things thats really made me believe in what enzo can do is his heart, when ever i done interviews with him or had calls from him he has always been very humble, never slagged off boxers, but he does want to fight them all - and in his pervious fights where he has been a shaken or hurt he has never stopped...

Haye i'm not certain about tho, for one i don't think he will get by mormeck, and 2 i think if he wa sin the ring with a puncher and took a big hit, he would go into a shell and panick and try workign the fight on his bike...

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo has improved.

It doesn't matter about his toughness if Haye detonates one on him it's good night vienna.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Enzo has improved.

It doesn't matter about his toughness if Haye detonates one on him it's good night vienna.
    works the other way to, haye has a dogy chin, and if enzo landed on him it would be all over.

Enzo's defence has gotten a lot better, he is a lot harder to hit, he uses his range well, haye is wide open and pretty easy to hit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo has improved.

Dont think there is many CW's if any. that can stay standing if Haye catches you clean on the chin.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Enzo has improved.

works the other way to, haye has a dogy chin, and if enzo landed on him it would be all over.

Enzo's defence has gotten a lot better, he is a lot harder to hit, he uses his range well, haye is wide open and pretty easy to hit...
    Haye might have a questionable chin but it's certainly not half as dodgy as someone that's been KO'd by Lee Swaby and knocked all over the shop by Bruce Scott.

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enzo's the better boxer, can't see Haye winning without a knockout, which is possibble of course. It would be a cracking fight and absolutely should happen if they both win two titles each in November, I don't by Haye's idea to move up after his next fight, if he can stay down til November, he can stay down for a few more fucking months to really show who's the best cruiser.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomp
    Enzo's the better boxer, can't see Haye winning without a knockout, which is possibble of course. It would be a cracking fight and absolutely should happen if they both win two titles each in November, I don't by Haye's idea to move up after his next fight, if he can stay down til November, he can stay down for a few more F****** months to really show who's the best cruiser.
    Where do people get this idea that Enzo is the better boxer

Technically, Haye is better, but Enzo seems to have better stamina and a higher workrate.

I get the feeling if these two did meet people would be suprised by how much Haye would just pick Enzo apart. I'd expect him to finish him with 7 or 8 rounds, although if Enzo weathered the storm it could be a tough last third for Haye.

Basically Haye early/middle or Enzo late

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Jim nice thread. I see enzo on late stoppage or points....Enzo is evolving under Calzaghe n i seem him improving more each outting. When i was ringside at the Macc-Gunn fight i could see it firsthand, it's not raw power anymore, he has full control of it and can release it with precision.

Thread Information