Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why I think Boxing Is better than Ultimate Fighting Championship

I think boxing is a way better sport. Boxing is about strategy and out smarting your opponent, this other crap is just about beating the crap out of the other guy until his face gets bashed in. I can't believe anyone hasn't died doing it

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why I think Boxing Is better than Ultimate Fighting Championship

Boxing is for the talented and disciplined people. Tyson will suit well in UFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I mean smart boxers use strategy, other boxers just go out there to hopefully knock out the guy and has no plan of what so ever. Same thing goes for Mixed Martial Arts guys but more noticely the Ultimate fighting Championship. I mean those guys use a strategy as well, they go in their with a plan to see how they can overcome their opponent and same thing in boxing. I love boxing way more honestly I don’t really even like UFC or any other form of MMA! I mean all that hugging and wrestling is not what I’m a fan of. I would rather see a beautiful combination or a knock out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan0987
    I think boxing is a way better sport. Boxing is about strategy and out smarting your opponent, this other crap is just about beating the crap out of the other guy until his face gets bashed in. I can't believe anyone hasn't died doing it
    Actually, in a way UFC is safer than boxing. The moment anyone lands a clean punch that hurts the other guy, the ref jumps in. It is the accumulation of punches that kills fighters and you are just not allowed to get hit many too many times in UFC.

Then again, this is another reason why boxing is better. It gives fighters a chance to recuperate, and how many excelent fights gave happend after a guy seemed to be hurt and then comes back.

Barrera - Moralez
    Castillo - Corrales
    Vargas - Trinidad
    Marquez - Vazquez

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan0987
    That is a remarkably astute observation. Im amazed I didnt think of it myself.

Thread Information