Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default HBO to cover Pacman training

This is another distraction for pacman.don't know if this is good for him.

here's the link to the news:
    http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Sp...id=20070818135

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HBO to cover Pacman training

Thanks for the info. I didn't seem to affect Mayweather or De La Hoya.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's good if this coverage will not affect him. I'm just concerned that Pacman's corner are telling people that they are training Pacman in the Philippines because they don't want barrera's camp to spy on Pacman's style and training. If PAcman's training will be covered by HBO, then what's the logic of their reasoning if Pacman's training will be divulged to the public?where's the suppposed secrecy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude, don't worry. there's no such thing as "pacman's secret style". oh, you mean like, umm... what was that again, manilla ice? he he he... chill out, don't soil your panty over this hbo coverage, man.

pacquiao is plain brute force. cockroach taught him a trick or two, like using his right and cutting across the ring rather than following the other guy around. i wonder if there are new tricks coming out of roaches' hat for pac. say there are, come fight time none of those "secret styles" would matter because pacquiao is not a cerebral fighter. once MAB gets past, adjusts to and counter pac's "new moves", pac would abandon them and rely on his speed and strength, nothing else. i don't think he is capable of coming up with a counter-counter style on the fly. nothing wrong with that, pac's power and speed should be enough to stop MAB.

i'm a pac fan too, but let's not kid ourselves. the kid got an average boxing IQ at best. secret style and training my eyes! LOL.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRagRocker
    dude, don't worry. there's no such thing as "pacman's secret style". oh, you mean like, umm... what was that again, manilla ice? he he he... chill out, don't soil your panty over this hbo coverage, man.

pacquiao is plain brute force. cockroach taught him a trick or two, like using his right and cutting across the ring rather than following the other guy around. i wonder if there are new tricks coming out of roaches' hat for pac. say there are, come fight time none of those "secret styles" would matter because pacquiao is not a cerebral fighter. once MAB gets past, adjusts to and counter pac's "new moves", pac would abandon them and rely on his speed and strength, nothing else. i don't think he is capable of coming up with a counter-counter style on the fly. nothing wrong with that, pac's power and speed should be enough to stop MAB.

i'm a pac fan too, but let's not kid ourselves. the kid got an average boxing IQ at best. secret style and training my eyes! LOL.

I hope they show this in the UK as well like they did 24/7. Would be interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pacquiao doesn't have some secret style that he's going to surprise Barrera with. Pac's style is the same all the time.... come staright ahead and try to knock the other guy out.

Barrera is the one who needs to come up with a secret strategy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Defo another omen for a barrera win, the last guy he fought that people decided to filmw as said to whoop barrera and got beat... naz anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    Pacquiao doesn't have some secret style that he's going to surprise Barrera with. Pac's style is the same all the time.... come staright ahead and try to knock the other guy out.

Agreed. I think Pac's camp are just playing mind games. Once MAB gets tagged with the vicious right hook, he would right away eat bombs of straight lefts.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea

Totally agree maybe he should try same strategy he did in Naz fight stay away from Pac use his jab keep nice tight defence don't get reckless it will be hard but i don't really see what else he can do because at this stage in his career he isn't going to beat Pac in a brawl thats for sure.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before the Pacman Morales III fight, Roach had given us a hint that Morales will be in for a surprise. It became true. Pacquaio added in his arsenal his right hand.People were saying to Morales to just keep away from the left hand of pacquaio only to find out that Pacquaio's right is as deadly as his left.

I'd like to believe that Pacquaio's camp is training something new. You know how Pacquaio easily learns new style.

So dude, wanna make a bet regarding Pacquaio's new weapon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Before the Pacman Morales III fight, Roach had given us a hint that Morales will be in for a surprise. It became true. Pacquaio added in his arsenal his right hand.People were saying to Morales to just keep away from the left hand of pacquaio only to find out that Pacquaio's right is as deadly as his left.

I'd like to believe that Pacquaio's camp is training something new. You know how Pacquaio easily learns new style.

I think Pac will attack MAB's liver this time (big left hook). Same game plan as Roach used with lefty Penalosa. MAB will piss purple for a week if it happens.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft

I think Pac will attack MAB's liver this time (big left hook). Same game plan as Roach used with lefty Penalosa. MAB will piss purple for a week if it happens.
    That's brutal Pacstraight. I don't want any damage happening to MAB. I like MAB for beating Naz. Before Pacquaio, he was my man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's brutal Pacstraight. I don't want any damage happening to MAB. I like MAB for beating Naz. Before Pacquaio, he was my man.
    Pac is very well known for his straight left attack on someones face. But he can dig the liver too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky0GrZp_-WU

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac is very well known for his straight left attack on someones face. But he can dig the liver too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky0GrZp_-WU
    Barrera should have watched the fight before he fought the PACMAN. I still believe Barrera was caught unaware in their first fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to agree with you there Bruce. I would really like MAB to be able to walk away from this sport with his head held high and no permanent damage.

Thread Information