Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Great fightcard this weekend, should be a good'un

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, there's loads of great action, and all the major fights look like they could go either way.

Tonight we've got welterweight fringe Contender Delvin Rodriguez in against a puncher in Keenan Collins. With his slick boxing skills but his Zab Judah chin that could well turn out to be a repeat of the exciting brawl he had with Feliciano last time out, a win that earned Jesse a title shot against Kermit Cintron.

Then Saturday we've got the 'big' little guys fight between Calderon and Cazares which seems to have everybody interested. The huge size differential adds to the allure and it's hard not to root for the little 5 ft Iron Boy Ivan Calderon.

Then most exciting for me there's a great Irish card with Bernard Dunne fighting the unbeaten European number 1 Contender Kiko Martinez in what should be the fight of the night. I love watching Dunne fight, no venue in the world can top Dublin for atmosphere, this is going to be electric!

And on the undercard we've got another potential barnburner between Brian Magee and Tony Oakey.

4 potentially great fights all virtually 50/50 pick 'ems, this could turn out suprisingly to be one of the best weekends of the year, and no HBO or Showtime in sight. It's a night for the true hardcore fightfan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Great fightcard this weekend, should be a good'un

Yeah, some great fights are coming up this weekend.

My picks are:
    Rodriguez UD
    Calderon UD
    Martinez UD
    Magee KO 9

Thread Information