Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default -spoilers- SHO XC AND UFC 74 -spoilers-

crazy horse got KTFO, that shit looked like he took a dive at first but on the replay it looked like he was knocked dizzy and realized he was just gonna keep getting hit

coture KTFO gonzagas nose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: -spoilers- SHO XC AND UFC 74 -spoilers-

Yeah I didn't get to watch it but I was reading what I could on Sherdog and the rest of the MMA forum community.

It sounded like a good card all together, my boys all won their fights too yeah!!

Huerta won his fight by TKO round 3 I think.

GSP beat Koscheck by unanimous decision. I also heard he completely outwrestled him as well during the match, which also rocks. (i hate kos)

Randy won by referee stoppage in the 3rd. I heard Gonzaga's nose got broke from a Couture slam lol and thats why he lost, but there are a lot of bias GG fans out there so I'd like to see the fight for myself. Either way he should have defended the takedown and it wouldn't have happened.

Either way hopefully they can sign Fedor and have the biggest HW fight of all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aww Bennett got KTFO'd

He has/had a very good chin this is only the second time he's been knocked out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nate17
    Yeah I didn't get to watch it but I was reading what I could on Sherdog and the rest of the MMA forum community.

It sounded like a good card all together, my boys all won their fights too yeah!!

Huerta won his fight by TKO round 3 I think.

GSP beat Koscheck by unanimous decision. I also heard he completely outwrestled him as well during the match, which also rocks. (i hate kos)

Randy won by referee stoppage in the 3rd. I heard Gonzaga's nose got broke from a Couture slam lol and thats why he lost, but there are a lot of bias GG fans out there so I'd like to see the fight for myself. Either way he should have defended the takedown and it wouldn't have happened.

Either way hopefully they can sign Fedor and have the biggest HW fight of all!
    Randy won because he was better; not his fault that GG couldn't stop from being taken down, and taken down hard. Randy's head was tucked in tight and when he slammed him, his head was pushed up against his face and all his weight was on top; real nasty cut. Blood pouring out and GG had to breathe through his mouth, which wasn't helping. Randy is so strong and controlled him, also was landing nice punches when standing up. He took a couple of big shots but stayed strong and finished him. The b.s. I didn't like was GG was pushed up against the fence and told the ref " I can't see, I can't see", so Herb stopped it and I thought it was over, but GG was acting like he was allowed to just rest in the middle of the fight and Herb Dean said either fight or it's over. He got about 45-1 minute rest. GG should have been disqualified right then, but Herb let him fight. Bunch of b.s. if you ask me. I'll never doubt Randy again
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couture vs Gonzaga was a simple case of being outmatched. Randy truly is one of the greatest fighters EVER and this shows it. He had a bad streak, and doesn't have the greatest record. But, as Josef Stalin put it, "Quantity has a quality all its own." He was beaten by excellent fighters who were simply too large for him. Gomi is an amazing fighter, but pit him against a mediocre heavyweight, and he'll be crushed.

Gonzaga, on the other hand, was a mediocre fighter, who was insanely overrated because he beat a MUCH better fighter who simply overestimated him. I guarantee you that Cro Cop would beat Gonzaga 9 times out of 10. He is simply the better fighter. He just underestimated GG and underprepared for the cage, and he paid for it...nobody is THAT good. GG vs CC was set up as a fight to prepare CC for a title fight....GG was brought in as a can, but he worked his ass off and beat someone who took the win for granted (much like Pulver against Lauzon...even though Lauzon is an amazing fighter, he simply isn't as good as Pulver [Granted, with time, he will, in my mind, become one of the better fighters in the division]). This fight simply shows that. He's a good fighter with a lot of heart, but he simply isn't THAT good yet. Give him some time, then he can try again. He just wasn't ready yet, and wasn't even MEANT to be in the title fight, except his (What I consider, at least) "fluke" victory over CC.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post Heavy, but I respectfully disagree about Cro Cop, he is a purely 1-dimensional fighter who I{albeit to myself}predicted would lose to GG, though not by having his head used as a pinata. If CC doesn't scare people with his rep and "come forward to maim you" style, he is dead in the water. Similar to Miranda when he fought Pavlik, CC got exposed. I believe if they fought 10 times, CC would be lucky to win one, as I think GG has that guys number. He was winning the fight before he k.o.'d CC, so I really didn't see it as a fluke, as he was just too much for him. If CC is good then he will learn from that, but he seems too mechanical to me. Is all I know for sure is, GG got a taste of his medicine last night, and it will be interesting to see what changes he makes. It looked like GG and his camp were shocked that things went the way they did. Who knows, you may be right Heavy, maybe alot of us believed the hype and GG isn't as good as alot thought, I know his trainers looked befuddled after the loss. JMO
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    crazy horse got KTFO, that shit looked like he took a dive at first but on the replay it looked like he was knocked dizzy and realized he was just gonna keep getting hit

coture KTFO gonzagas nose
    F************************************************* ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************K!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Good post Heavy, but I respectfully disagree about Cro Cop, he is a purely 1-dimensional fighter who I{albeit to myself}predicted would lose to GG, though not by having his head used as a pinata. If CC doesn't scare people with his rep and "come forward to maim you" style, he is dead in the water. Similar to Miranda when he fought Pavlik, CC got exposed. I believe if they fought 10 times, CC would be lucky to win one, as I think GG has that guys number. He was winning the fight before he k.o.'d CC, so I really didn't see it as a fluke, as he was just too much for him. If CC is good then he will learn from that, but he seems too mechanical to me. Is all I know for sure is, GG got a taste of his medicine last night, and it will be interesting to see what changes he makes. It looked like GG and his camp were shocked that things went the way they did. Who knows, you may be right Heavy, maybe alot of us believed the hype and GG isn't as good as alot thought, I know his trainers looked befuddled after the loss. JMO
    cro-cop is NOT 1 dimensional, he just doent have the greatest chin

Thread Information