Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default B-hop's overhand right?

I know a few may think what, preme giving hopkins props? i did love him as a fighter in the ring so don't be to shocked

How great was his overhand right? just finished watching him whoop tito again and shit! i know people have spoken about it before, but god damn it is one of the best i have seen... i know he has alays been in great shape, but in his "younger" days when he had the legs to jab and move and keep whomever he was about to whoop in the ring guessing what he was going to do, that overhand right was freaking deadly, he barly ever missed with it, it hit right on the sweet spot and carried a great deal of power....

The guy had great skills and was a great fighte,r but that overhand right doesn't get enough mention when people speak about hopkins IMO...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B-hop's overhand right?

He sets it up beautifully with his shoulders and his footwork

He fights differently,but he reminds me of Ali,in that he lies with his body and his eyes,and then comes with MEAN intent
    Difference is Ali came with straights and hooks,B-hop comes with the cross
    But when either of them come,they bring the noise

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: B-hop's overhand right?

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    I know a few may think what, preme giving hopkins props? i did love him as a fighter in the ring so don't be to shocked

How great was his overhand right? just finished watching him whoop tito again and S***! i know people have spoken about it before, but god damn it is one of the best i have seen... i know he has alays been in great shape, but in his "younger" days when he had the legs to jab and move and keep whomever he was about to whoop in the ring guessing what he was going to do, that overhand right was freaking deadly, he barly ever missed with it, it hit right on the sweet spot and carried a great deal of power....

The guy had great skills and was a great fighte,r but that overhand right doesn't get enough mention when people speak about hopkins IMO...
    Big CC Ups To Any Hopkins Fan,Let the haters hate,hopkins is with out a doubt THE ALL AROUND Best Fighters In The World (sorry To all U May weather Fans)Yes,He's Old as Moses and Not the all out balls to the wall blitzer people love but its simple:Ido not think he Likes Knocking people out,he likes breaking you mentally(does it VERY Well) and then proceeds to beat you down and break you up and bask in your agony.I first saw hopkins v. dennis milton and he was savage then.over the years that right hand is a thing of beauty,and I dont even think he puts EVERYTHING on It all the time.Its like a rifle shot in most Of his Recent Fights .he had Taylor Scared To Death Late In The 1st Fight.Etc. Etc.

Thread Information