Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vinny Paz

Was at this bar last night in east greenwich RI and hung out with Vinny Paz for a little while.. a few of my friends had met him before and he remembered them so we were all just bullshitting.. he was saying how roy jones should stay retired, and how he was gonna get us free copies of his movie that will be coming out haha.. just thought it was funny to see this guy at a bar probably looking for some girls considering he asked me and my friends what we thought of "that girl over there" haha.. Has anyone else ever met this guy? he is a trip.. not like manfredo who is just an average joe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vinny Paz

Quote Originally Posted by RP33
    Was at this bar last night in east greenwich RI and hung out with Vinny Paz for a little while.. a few of my friends had met him before and he remembered them so we were all just bullshitting.. he was saying how roy jones should stay retired, and how he was gonna get us free copies of his movie that will be coming out haha.. just thought it was funny to see this guy at a bar probably looking for some girls considering he asked me and my friends what we thought of "that girl over there" haha.. Has anyone else ever met this guy? he is a trip.. not like manfredo who is just an average joe.
    Or maybe he is just a straight man

Thread Information