First off, FUCK ROB ZOMBIE!!! This movie didn't have shit to do with the original except have the names of the people. Is says michael was 10 in the beginning of the movie instead of 6, it said he toutured animals and had killer warning signs while he did not. It says he had abusive parents (step dad) and his mom was a stripper when in actuality his parents were intact and were going to a halloween party that night. He killed like 4 people that night instead of just his sister. It has nothing to do with the celtic seed thing and in the book it even said he loved his parents (but because of the seed thing) he hated the idea of his sister reproducing and thats why he killed her. Thats just the bulshit in the first 10 minutes. Most of the killings happen in michaels old house when no one stepped foot in that fucking house until halloween 2.

Garbage film, garbage director, and if i ever see rob zombie i'm gonna fucking beat his ass and ask for my $8 back. Fucking peice of shit ruining a classic film like that. He better not try to make a fucking sequel.